PDA

View Full Version : Updates on PvP Patch 1.1.1

Konstantin Fomenko
11-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Dear Players,

Quick update on the upcoming Patch 1.1.1. First of all we apologize for the delay - but this is the biggest patch we had to date and we need to make sure we don`t introduce any new bugs.

The patch is shaping up great and we are enjoying massive Army vs Town sieges around the office. At this point we might be looking to release the patch on Monday the 24th.

This patch introduces large number of new features - not only Army vs Town but such features as new unit upgrades system (you get to upgrade 8 stats instead of 3, and units go up to level 30), or new battalions selection (you can select your battalions by clicking on their flags).

In addition there is a large number of bug fixes - fixing majority of the issues reported in the past week.

Again - we apologize for the delay, and we`ll keep you posted.

Dreamwalker
11-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Hey, thanks for the update.

And the delay makes good sense; wouldn't it suck if every time new content is added, hundreds of bugs are too?

And thanks for the new bug fixes; some of them are for the bugs I posted, I hope...;)

And anyway, the delay gives me time to finish my walls. :D

Joseph Visscher
11-11-2011, 07:38 PM
And the delay makes good sense; wouldn't it suck if every time new content is added, hundreds of bugs are too?

Don't you mean thousands? Hundreds is the norm no? :rolleyes: