PDA

View Full Version : New Introductions Forum

Ryan Zelazny
07-23-2007, 05:25 PM
With our forums seeing some steady traffic and new people signing up regularly, I figured it was time to add a Introductions Forum.

Feel free to post here if your new, or even if your an old member wanting to share why your interested in Dawn of Fantasy.

The Witch King of Angmar
07-24-2007, 10:13 AM
With our forums seeing some steady traffic and new people signing up regularly, I figured it was time to add a Introductions Forum.

Feel free to post here if your new, or even if your an old member wanting to share why your interested in Dawn of Fantasy.

Ok I'll go first. Hi all my name as you can see is The Witch King of Angmar. Along with Darvin, Javier and Sharku, (some other members on the forum) we are from rtscommuity.com (http://rtscommunity.com). Come check it out some time. That site is how I first found out about DOF. See you guys around the forums.

Silent_Lamb
07-24-2007, 06:12 PM
Hey, the names Silent_Lamb, not from Silence of the Lambs. It's a long story.

I found DoF from the purepwnage.com forums. I have been excited for it ever since.

The combination of actually having your questions answered by the people who work on the game plus the fact that practically everything I have ever wanted in an RTS is being put into DoF has kept me around.

Cannot wait to play the game itself :D

SPARROW94
07-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Me Im Just Sweet Gamer Who Lovess Rts ;)

AJP
07-26-2007, 01:52 AM
Hi all, I'm some random guy on teh interwebz. I found out about this incredible looking game through a link in Xastor's siggy on AOE3H...

Ryan Zelazny
07-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Welcome AJP!

For those of you who haven't posted yet, you can post your own thread, you do not have to just reply to this one.

entvex
07-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Hi mates :)

I'm Entvex i was search for some new RTS games on the web and then i found this and RTSC <-- great site!. and i think this game looks very nice :) and i can't what to see the MMO part at play

WhiteHawk
07-26-2007, 02:30 PM
Hello, my nick is WhiteHawk, obviously enough, and I was feeling pretty bored. My boredom led me to search the net for something new and this was what I found. And man, am I glad I did =D.