PDA

View Full Version : New Code Possible?

Sh0cKeRR
11-10-2011, 05:33 PM
I was thinking about getting a new computer just to handle everything this laptop can not. If I do, that's like asking for a new game which I can understand why you wouldn't give. So is there anyway you can cancel my current activation code soon and give me a new one when my possible future computer arrives so I can download it there? Or would the activation code work multiple times? Please respond soon!!

P.S I realize I can just get a refund than rebuy.

Zanderscotx
11-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Here is a quick answer from a player. I dont use 2 dif computer but I do have a brother across the country and we check on each others progress threww the game.

Also I see no reason why u need to buy 2 game coppy to work on two dif computer. All other MMO I have played have let me download on multi- computers. You just cant play your account on two diffrent computer, the worse I have ever got was stream which only allows u to download 5 times before contacting customer service.

You should be able to just download and log in, good luck

Sh0cKeRR
11-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Do you mean I can't play on the same account at the SAME TIME on two different computers? Or my account is only accessibly through one computer?

And are you sure one activation code works for multi-downloads?

chanman20
11-11-2011, 12:13 AM
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=65901&posted=1#post65901

read that one lol

Konstantin Fomenko
11-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Just as the others said - you don`t need to purchase a second copy of the game. You can install DoF up to 4 times with the same CD Key.

But just in case you`ll have any problems - forum post and we`ll be sure to help.