PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Wars - Archers not firing arrows

Boricsmith
11-06-2011, 07:06 AM
I have been playing the kingdom wars version of the game for the last couple of days, so my experience with it is limited. On thursday/Friday I was playing and my archers fired arrows, but last night they were in combat situation but not firing arrows, eben when I targeted either a villager or combatant. They were not firing arrows in both view mode and in defensive seiges.

GPS51
11-06-2011, 09:46 AM
Hmm were they out of arrows? The patch yesterday changed their ammo limits/resupply rates.

Boricsmith
11-06-2011, 10:39 AM
No. arrow limit was full. This happened to me a while ago to, but it was only once in Orc territory so I chalked it up to a bug there. This time it was in the Denwall area.

I am also having a separate issue now because when my city is seiged in Kingdom Wars, I can't get through the transition scene once an army is ready to siege me. The screen is black, like it is going to a cut scene. The music is running and the computer is responsive (mouse is a hand and is not frozen), but the seige never starts and the program hangs indefinitely. The seige worked great only hours before and with all three types of race armies.

I've attached logs.

Konstantin Fomenko
11-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Thanks for your report - we are looking into this.