PDA

View Full Version : Wait, wha..if i buy online i can only install 21 days?

Jorendo
11-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Okay so i was browsing here to see what the good and bad points are about the game before i buy. To my surprise i stumbled upon this topic http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4816 where there is mentioned that if i buy it from the internet that i only have the rights to install it for 21 days after purchase?

If this is true then hell no im gonna buy this game. If i buy a game i have the rights to install it and download it when ever. Thats a customer right you have, you can't say "well sorry after 21 days you no longer have the rights to install the game unless you pay another 30 dollars". What if my computer crashes in 4 months and i have to reinstall? I have to buy a new version of the game? Is this so cause then i shall refuse to buy the game even though it looks interesting cause i do not like to be screwed while im a legal game buyer.

Konstantin Fomenko
11-05-2011, 10:29 AM
Jorendo - you have a right to install anytime you like now. We have changed our online shop to our own instead of NexWay - I`m not sure why did the have that 21 rule in place.

Jorendo
11-05-2011, 10:42 AM
Ah thanks allot for the fast awnser :) And good to know its no longer a 21 day only thing.

Abstract
11-07-2011, 11:47 PM
So I bought a new computer and forgot to save the download and the cd key that was e-mailed to me. How can I get it again? How do I get the makers to resend it to me?

andreicde
11-08-2011, 06:51 AM
you just email them.I did that when it expired and they sent me the link

Joseph Visscher
11-08-2011, 04:51 PM
So I bought a new computer and forgot to save the download and the cd key that was e-mailed to me. How can I get it again? How do I get the makers to resend it to me?

pm alex walz for a new download link but the cd key will still be in ur email, your download link might be aswell, email is saved on the internet not the computer. :p

chanman20
11-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Jorendo - you have a right to install anytime you like now. We have changed our online shop to our own instead of NexWay - I`m not sure why did the have that 21 rule in place.

heres a question konstantin i bought it when you guys still had NexWay sooo does that mean i can still install it and use that same CD key?

Konstantin Fomenko
11-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Yes. NexWay might remove the download link - but we can always provide a new one. Your CD Key will continue to work though.