PDA

View Full Version : Closing windows

olivierthelord
10-31-2011, 08:12 AM
Hi,

I have a suggestion about the game window navigation. I noticed that the "close" button was not always at the same place, which is a bit disapoiting for begginners.

That's a detail, but the more important is that we would like to close the last opened window just pressing the "escape" key (as in many other games). This key currently opens the main menu which is not very interesting and always accessible from the top right button.

Did other players experienced the same feeling?

Konstantin Fomenko
10-31-2011, 09:25 AM
Interesting idea, something we can include in the near future - but only if more players ask for this feature. For my personal preference - I`m used to ESC key opening the pause menu.

Although I do agree - we need to position X button that closes various windows better.

Oratory
10-31-2011, 11:37 AM
Just do it WC3 style, Esc for "deselecting/closing" stuff F10 to get to the menu. I'm sure that allot of the people that will play this game will be familiar with this kind of setup. I might be wrong though.

rollando
10-31-2011, 12:24 PM
haha f-10 for the win :P

Konstantin Fomenko
10-31-2011, 01:15 PM
Sounds good guys - we`ll take this into consideration - F10 would indeed work well.

Dreamwalker
10-31-2011, 03:57 PM
This works-and yeah, it is weird having the x button in different spot, would be nice if it got changed.