PDA

View Full Version : My unit lose HP when in my town

Seigyoku
10-30-2011, 11:26 PM
Hi,

I noticed that, my units in defense in my town have losed between 10 and 50% HP once in defense in town.

This bug is very crap, because I leveled up unit to level10 with more than 1k HP at level10, and when I put them in town they losed close to 50% HP.

Will you correct this bug ? Wil you give units some HP back ?

I think this bug comes from the fact that units are stacked in town. So if you put units in town that have same level but different HP amount, once in town they all get same HP amount and lose some HP. The problem is that you dont have initial HP amount, so you wont be able to give it back to units.

Thats bad because when siege feature will start all units dedicated to defense will lose many HP.

Thanks,

Seigyoku,

Konstantin Fomenko
10-31-2011, 08:38 AM
Thank you for your report. We will take a look and try to fix this for Wednesday patch.

Could you please tell me your in-game Username, your Town name, and the Slot (1,2,3 or 4) where the town is. This will help us fix the problem quicker.

Seigyoku
10-31-2011, 01:24 PM
Thank you for your answer :)

My in-game name is Seigyoku, My town name is Aden (Elven kingdom), and slot 2 (from top).

Seigyoku,

Seigyoku
11-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Hi,

My units in towns lose HP in all the towns I created, if the units are more then lvl2. You told me you will try something wednesday, but the bug is still there. This bug have removed a lot of pleasure I had to play your game.

Because even in a new town, I have the same problem, I don't want to invest more time in game at the moment. So I'll check everyday if the problem is solved, and start playing again when my units will have their HP restored. I'll also check that they keep those HP definitively.

Thanks,

Seigyoku,

Konstantin Fomenko
11-03-2011, 09:13 AM
Our patch got moved to later tonight - I`ll reply here after the patch is done and this issue is fixed.

Konstantin Fomenko
11-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Hi,

We can`t reproduce this bug. Can you please describe exactly how to re-create it? Step by Step - using your town. Thank you.

Seigyoku
11-03-2011, 12:46 PM
It happens from the beginning I play. If I move a unit in town wich is more then lvl1, it lose HP time to time, from 20 to 50%. But I don't know how it happens.

You can see by yourself, I bough mercenaries lvl7, elven cavalry. I put them in my town and if I go to pvp or pve when back in town they lose HP. From 1197 when I bough them to 1032 now. And same for all unit if lvl is more then 1. And its the same for all unit, even dwarf. Only dragons keep all their HP when in town.

If you want you can take my account to check by yourself. But sorry I don't know how it happens. There is no sequence, when back to town some units have lose HP. Other example I leveled up archers peons to lvl10. I put them in town, they had 1000+ HP now they only have 517 HP.

Seigyoku,

Konstantin Fomenko
11-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Thanks, one last question.

When you say units loose 20-50% hitpoints. Do you mean that :

1) Their hitpoints are like 333/500 and their hitpoints bar go lower.

OR

2) Units max hitpoints used to be lets say 500/500, but after this bug, they are 300/300

Thanks.

Seigyoku
11-03-2011, 01:23 PM
I just made a test right now. I have an army with some drawf gunners lvl10. I put of them with 1536HP in town. From the map, I look just after, it always have 1536HP. I go on pve map with any army, I go back to world map view. I chech the unit HP amount, it only have 1053HP.

Konstantin, if you want, use my account and do the test yourself.

Be sure I understand that hopefully for you, I'm the only one with this problem. And I don't want you to take too much time with it.

But I don't know what to say more on this bug, I don't know what to do to help more. So perhaps the best is to watch it by yourself using my account.

Thanks,

Seigyoku,

Seigyoku
11-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Units max hitpoints used to be 1536/1536, but after this bug, they are 1053/1053.

Thanks,

Seigyoku,

Konstantin Fomenko
11-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Awesome - we were able to reproduce it! We`ll have a fix by this weekend. Thanks for all your help again.

And don`t worry - all your units will get this hit-points back after the patch.

Seigyoku
11-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Awesome - we were able to reproduce it! We`ll have a fix by this weekend. Thanks for all your help again.

And don`t worry - all your units will get this hit-points back after the patch.

Awesome - thats cool :)

Thanks,

Seigyoku,

Seigyoku
11-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Hi,

Sorry, but the bug is still up. Units in town don't have any hitpoint back. And unit I add in town continue to lose hitpoints.

Thanks,

Seigyoku,

Seigyoku
11-07-2011, 08:18 AM
Hi,

I always have the same problem with my units hitpoints.

Thanks,

Seigyoku,

Konstantin Fomenko
11-07-2011, 08:41 AM
Hi Seigyoku,

This should NOT effect new Mercenary units. However we were unable to restore the unit hitpoints that were already in your town - sorry about that.

I`d greatly appreciate if you can confirm - if indeed new Mercenary units don`t have this hit points loss.

Seigyoku
11-07-2011, 10:36 AM
Hi Konstantin,

I just bough an elven mercenaries cavalry, put it in my town 1400+/1400+ HP. Go on pve map, back in my towwn and it ony have 1032/1032 HP left. The only difference with "before" is that now units dont stack in town.

I also have the problem with unit I created in my town, and with dwarves too.

My Royal dragon is always 25/4300+ to reach lvl5....

Thanks,

Seigyoku,

Seigyoku
11-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Konstantin,

As I got this problem in all my towns, I've deleted them all. I now start again a new town. If I have again this bug, I think I'll stop.

Thanks,

Seigyoku,

wasserali
11-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Hello Seigyoku,

You are definitely not the only one having this problems. This is with regard to losses of units hitpoints (happend to me in my elven town and orc town) as well as with the exp. to reach next level for the dragons.

I hope support can fix issues.

wasserali

Seigyoku
11-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Units lose to much HP to be able to defend. So, meanwhile all I had yet in game, I decided to start from zero. If the bug persist, I'll stop the game, because it's impossible to play with this bug.

Seigyoku,