PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone??

Redkam09
10-30-2011, 03:55 AM
I came back online after 2 weeks of work and vacation, and i came on to find 1 person on the whole of chat, now i dont know if it was because of the time of night, but where is everyone, :D

karamot
10-30-2011, 06:09 AM
deja vu?
seems its time to vacation

andreicde
10-30-2011, 08:07 AM
college for me,keeps me busy most of my time now.

Dreamwalker
10-30-2011, 08:13 AM
Yeah, seems nobody's in chat...which is a shame, since I just bought the game yesterday! :D

There's still a lot of bugs (though they're getting fixed, thank you devs!), but I couldn't miss getting a free dragon!

Magicmud83
10-30-2011, 08:18 AM
Everyone keeps saying come back in a few months when the games bugs are fixed and more then a few days content has been added. Guess they took the advice and the game is empty now. For me I can't play for a few mins without crashing now and losing my progress and no help in the tech support so just check the forums every few days.

Redkam09
10-30-2011, 09:12 AM
nooooo andreicde dont go to collage, i have so much to do like squash deeer and chop down trees and kill more elfy people :D

Konstantin Fomenko
10-30-2011, 11:05 AM
We are working on getting the player population back together. The truth is - sales have been slowed down - and everything worked out for the best - we had to fix some of the worst bugs and avoid tons of bad publicity as a buggy game (although - other late RTS releases make us look like angels:p)

Now that things we more or less getting back on track we can start running some promos to get more players back into the game/sell more game units. We actually start this with this Halloween promo, another two promos next week, and PR company finally starts to advertise DoF from the 7th. Oh and another completely ground-shaking news next week:)

Magicmud83
10-30-2011, 11:18 AM
Your still getting 5 new posts on bugs in the tech support a day and old orc bugs are still around. Saw a brand new orc bug in the forums and went to test it out. Starting a new town as orcs the first few quest mobs like the goblins and the healing lakes do not fight back and you have to click each goblin 1 by 1 to kill them, its also the same for the ogre but you need to click him again for each attack. The event dragon doesnt gain exp when attacking them and most of the time doesnt follow orders for attacking either.

I've had a tech post in the forums for 3-4 days about crashing every few mins with no response and older orc bug posts for weeks with no reply. My orc Hero is still level 1 but my human hero I just made gained level 1 - 13 after a mid battle crash. There is still so much to be fixed before a ad campain.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-30-2011, 11:22 AM
We are aware of most of the issues - and solution to lots of them is on it`s way in the 1.1.0 patch next week. We did switch to work on some other things last week - and been really quite in the forums as well. Hopefully we`ll turn things around this week.

andreicde
10-30-2011, 11:57 AM
We are working on getting the player population back together. The truth is - sales have been slowed down - and everything worked out for the best - we had to fix some of the worst bugs and avoid tons of bad publicity as a buggy game (although - other late RTS releases make us look like angels:p)

Now that things we more or less getting back on track we can start running some promos to get more players back into the game/sell more game units. We actually start this with this Halloween promo, another two promos next week, and PR company finally starts to advertise DoF from the 7th. Oh and another completely ground-shaking news next week:)

when you say promotions you don't mean something like ''Buy 20$ of influence and get X thing'' right?right?

Novakiller
10-30-2011, 03:47 PM
No im sure about making advertisments on websites, tv add maybe, stuff like that im guessing, sorta like how EVE-Online is absolutely plasted on every gaming website online right now

Konstantin Fomenko
10-30-2011, 04:15 PM
Adds will come in towards second half of November, once our PR company gets everything ready. We are starting small, well sort of.

-We are going for a weekly newsletter - trying to get more of the 21,000 forumers interested in the game
-Early next week ground-shaking announcement about DoF`s and Reveries future
-We are following by getting some key media websites to finally recognize DoF exists
-1.1.0 Patch and Army vs Town - can also help bring some of the old players back
-Next week are are following up with couple of high profile DoF reviews
-First Advertisement will start right after

So yeah - hoping everything will work well and we`ll have a 5000+ active player community by December.

Dalizon
10-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Well, I had 2 major issues.

The first one was that my pizza regeneration was never fixed.

The second one is there is no video anywhere showing each races elite unit throwing pineapples against walls.

Without those 2 things being fixed there's no chance in h............Wait did I hear about player vs player sieges?

andreicde
10-30-2011, 07:44 PM

The second one is there is no video anywhere showing each races elite unit throwing pineapples against walls.

Without those 2 things being fixed there's no chance in h............Wait did I hear about player vs player sieges?

yeah prepare those mass of goblins to send on a rampage :D

Magicmud83
10-30-2011, 08:17 PM

What? :confused:

Dalizon
10-31-2011, 04:29 AM
What? :confused:

Huh? Speak simple! Orc no understand!

andreicde
10-31-2011, 06:31 AM
ok only got 1 word to say to the orcs: Send the goblins!

ThatguyAds1298
11-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Im still around lurking on the forums! Been a bit quiet though recently as life was busy but should be back up to speed in a few days, Hope your all doing good!

An do my eyes tell me lies? Dreamwalker bought the great game! Let us roar! with mythador-

Ahem sorry, Watched that funny skyrim song on youtube to much.. But yea bout time dream! Ill see you in game soon! :D

Redkam09
11-01-2011, 12:49 PM
well if adams lurking around, theres more orks to SQUISH

(and about 300 more humans to kill) :D

White935
11-01-2011, 03:40 PM
we're not gone, just gotten on the work hat and doing some ground work for our invasion.

I'm still stuck up with my exams and projects til well into desember. i got projects i gotta finish by the 25th, exam on the 24th project 28th. 2 week long project (think exam for 2 weeks straight) starting at the end of november. then another exam after that bundled with one last project. so yeah am busy atm.

Dalizon
11-02-2011, 04:23 AM
Recently, I developed an insatiable hunger......the hunger for food, and as such I have gained about 8 pounds in a month or so and still am hungry beyond comparison. So, I kindly and very non-aggressively ask you this........

(Sword) (You)
DON'T DEMEAN MY MY LUST FOR APATHY!!!! Oxxxxxxx()===============> //llllll\\

Redkam09
11-02-2011, 08:34 AM
I look forward to the ork/elevn invasion of my town, be a great experience (maybe not for ma troops :/)
-