PDA

View Full Version : misleading information

BrandungsFels
10-28-2011, 07:07 AM
hi

after playing the late open beta i did not intend to buy the game - until i saw this thread:
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4046&highlight=fantasy+friday

according to the information provided in this thread you were planning to release a patch EVERY SECOND day. now dof has reached a point where i do not even bother to start the game anymore and i just wait for patches to be released to see if various bugs have been solved - but even minor patches now need days to be released.

in my opinion, the mentioned thread gives away misleading information which made me buy the game. but in the past 2 weeks even the last point what was keeping me optimistic has ceased: the developers speaking frequently about plans/patches and so on.

well... i just wanted to let off some hot air..

regards
-Fels

andreicde
10-28-2011, 09:53 AM
maybe you don't realize but once they released another patch fast just before they were supposed to do fix some stuff.I bet right now they aren't releasing patches since they are working on the features as well since they were supposed to release castle siege and working on path thing I guess.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-30-2011, 12:32 PM
I have to admit we have really slowed down in the last 9 days as we had some other really important matters to settle. However next week we are back to actively patching the game - as well as working on the new content. We don`t intend to come back to daily patching, but you can expect a patch every 3 days or so.