PDA

View Full Version : Our Thoughts

thomas_batty
10-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Peasants
I still get problems with peasants getting stuck places, eventuallt the peaseants will all just go hang out with their stuck buddy, very frustrating when it reminds me i alwasy have an idle peasant.

Crest
when you make your kingdom, you should be able to pick a coloured crest that you could customize, along with army colours etc. having a personal banner on your walls would be sweet! i think anyways...

post your thoughts!:D

Dreamwalker
10-19-2011, 05:14 PM
Peasants
Crest
when you make your kingdom, you should be able to pick a coloured crest that you could customize, along with army colours etc. having a personal banner on your walls would be sweet! i think anyways...

:D

that's really all I need to say; crests would be AWSOME!!!! Especcially if there's plenty of customization options. Personally, my crest would either be an awesome tree (prefrebly with a sun and moon on either side), or a golden griffen on a dark green background.

But once again: :D!

ThatguyAds1298
10-19-2011, 05:22 PM
:D

that's really all I need to say; crests would be AWSOME!!!! Especcially if there's plenty of customization options. Personally, my crest would either be an awesome tree (prefrebly with a sun and moon on either side), or a golden griffen on a dark green background.

But once again: :D!

I agree crests for players and guilds too would be cool, it would add that little something that makes every player feel unique which is always nice.

andreicde
10-19-2011, 10:21 PM
same here,It gets boring to have mounted grandmaster as my sign and I can't even represent it except on forums! We need crests! :D