PDA

View Full Version : Dragons

ObscuredUSA
10-17-2011, 10:31 AM
Why don't dragons gain level up points for killing people with their fireballs?

Konstantin Fomenko
10-17-2011, 11:03 AM
So that players don`t spawn them in View mode or Lay Siege, and hunt down our stupid NPCs units that will never fight back. We`ll keep it this way until we improve the unit AI.

ObscuredUSA
10-17-2011, 12:01 PM
So that players don`t spawn them in View mode or Lay Siege, and hunt down our stupid NPCs units that will never fight back. We`ll keep it this way until we improve the unit AI.

That makes sense. That's where I have been trying to level my dragon is in view mode. Silly beast has to be micromanaged quite a bit because he won't attack enemies that are attacking him. And boy is it a pain in the butt to right click on those small dudes. :D

Safey18
10-17-2011, 07:19 PM
That makes sense. That's where I have been trying to level my dragon is in view mode. Silly beast has to be micromanaged quite a bit because he won't attack enemies that are attacking him. And boy is it a pain in the butt to right click on those small dudes. :D

xD yeah drag lvling is hard. I have got mine to lvl 20 and if someone managed to kill it (nearly impossible) I would probly cry.