PDA

View Full Version : Is there a soundtrack for DoF?

ThatguyAds1298
10-14-2011, 08:51 AM
Just wondering if there is a soundtrack out for this game anywhere? If there isnt will there be one? Would you guys buy it if there was one?

I actually would buy it myself, The music is really good when i stop to listen. Especially the elf ones (yes i tried elf earlier and the music was real nice). I know its probably a big investment to get a soundtrack released even if its just digital download soundtrack though.

So what do you guys think? Do you hope for a soundtrack? Would you buy it?

If there is actually a soundtrack out there i must have missed it, so please let me know if thats the case.

The poll is for 'WOULD YOU BUY A DOF SOUNTRACK?' Not 'Is there a DoF soundtrack' Yes i messed up a bit :D

Dreamwalker
10-14-2011, 02:28 PM
It always seems to me that games always have great music-I watched the credits of Medieval Total War 2 (and the expansion) for hours just to listen to the awsome soundtrack. :p

ThatguyAds1298
10-14-2011, 02:32 PM
Yep, been some really epic soundtracks done for games, I actually have the soundtrack for Darksiders it came with the game when i got it off Steam, Basicly i dont play the game much but the soundtrack is great. An i love game soundtracks (As you may have guessed :D )

I also tend to listen to music when i write.. Its just kicks my imagination into overdrive basicly.

Dreamwalker
10-14-2011, 02:46 PM
I also tend to listen to music when i write.. Its just kicks my imagination into overdrive basicly.

I know what you mean-actually, I doubt there's a moment when I'm at my computer when I'm not listening to music (I'm listening to music now):D .