PDA

View Full Version : Lets play

knightl
10-14-2011, 01:43 AM
So i was wondering if any one was gonna do a lets play or some pvp matches and put them on YouTube as i can't get a physical copy yet (in Australia) and not much interest in buying online so i was really hoping someone could upload something for me even if its just random pvp

:D

Dreamwalker
10-14-2011, 03:32 PM
That would be nice-I haven't bought the game yet either, and while I've seen a lot of videos from the beta, I haven't seen a thing from the released version...

Defilus
10-14-2011, 03:37 PM
There's a discussion about vids here: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4210 ;)

knightl
10-14-2011, 05:02 PM
There's a discussion about vids here: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4210 ;)

its awkward i just found all those videos but i was hoping more on the pvp side of things

karamot
10-15-2011, 02:18 AM
its hard to make videos if game crash every pvp lol

knightl
10-15-2011, 02:20 AM
its hard to make videos if game crash every pvp lol

heard of damage report :D

Wolfentir
10-15-2011, 08:16 AM
I wonder if game is coming to Australia?

Safey18
10-15-2011, 01:17 PM

Well you can just buy it off the internet.

knightl
10-15-2011, 05:21 PM

i asked a dev he said in the coming months as the publishers working out deals right now

RedXSol
10-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Well, I'm a Aussie and atm I like the game sure like any new MMO there is bug's and balance issues but while they get fixed I learn the game, when it comes to pvp doesn't seem to bad atm.

I can see this game getting better, some elements of the pvp side remind me of Total War. So if your wondering should I buy it or not well its simple. YES its really cheap atm so take advantage of it.

knightl
10-15-2011, 10:17 PM
Well, I'm a Aussie and atm I like the game sure like any new MMO there is bug's and balance issues but while they get fixed I learn the game, when it comes to pvp doesn't seem to bad atm.

I can see this game getting better, some elements of the pvp side remind me of Total War. So if your wondering should I buy it or not well its simple. YES its really cheap atm so take advantage of it.

i have no doubts im getting it and i might just buy it online on friday when i get payed instead of waiting 2 months i just wanted to see some lets plays which the dev linked me to a thread with a few