PDA

View Full Version : Unit Levels

Magicmud83
10-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Gets a bit old changing units stats each time they level or you get a new merc everytime you enter a battle. A menu where you can set up what stats they get as they level would be handy so you dont need to micro their levels so much.

White935
10-14-2011, 08:22 AM
Gets a bit old changing units stats each time they level or you get a new merc everytime you enter a battle. A menu where you can set up what stats they get as they level would be handy so you dont need to micro their levels so much.

i support this ! :)

andreicde
10-14-2011, 10:02 AM
same here.When I bought my 60 lvl 9 ranger mercs I had to click each of them manually to set the skills.It was a pain. So +1

SysOpPsyche
10-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Well personally, I'd like to just be able to set the stats in the world map instead of having to transfer to a battle map just to set those stats. Also, seems the level and the stats have more impact on the battle than the Rock->Paper->Scissor setup/effect of the unit types which probably shouldn't be the case with an RTS.

I suppose, the OP request could be accomplished via a Master Army display so that players could define different 'build templates' for unit type without destroying the customisation provided by the level point system.

szebus
12-08-2011, 04:52 AM
I didn't had the time to read ower the posts, just want to say that a building that trains units to lvl 5 as in NPC towns, would be nice. I am too lasy to get out my trained units that will defend my town, to lvl them up to 5 in an npc town :)

Zackreaver
12-08-2011, 07:30 AM
Well personally, I'd like to just be able to set the stats in the world map instead of having to transfer to a battle map just to set those stats. Also, seems the level and the stats have more impact on the battle than the Rock->Paper->Scissor setup/effect of the unit types which probably shouldn't be the case with an RTS.

I suppose, the OP request could be accomplished via a Master Army display so that players could define different 'build templates' for unit type without destroying the customisation provided by the level point system.

Templates is a definate yes, but being able to assign the skillpoints on the world map would be convenient also, having to wait until a battle starts to spend the skill points is a little inconvenient

Konstantin Fomenko
12-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Added this to our to do list, probably with-in a couple of weeks. This would be really useful agreed.

Eaglecrys
12-08-2011, 02:46 PM
awesome idea for sure lol I try to get all my units to lvl at same time so when you do stats they all line up heh