PDA

View Full Version : Unit/Resource Loss Formula in PvP

Uzik
10-13-2011, 04:05 PM
So what is the formula for deciding how many units/resources you lost in a battle?

In the past I've had:

Units die in combat (every unit dead) but then after the battle they come back, but I lose some resources.

Units die in combat (every unit dead) but then after the battle they are dead, and I don't lose resources.

How is this determined? I thought that if you carried sufficient resources when units died in PvP they wouldn't necessarily all be lost on the worldmap?

Jarno Montonen
10-14-2011, 01:48 PM
If you win or loose, you should only loose those battalions that get fully killed during the combat.
If you pay off you should also loose the battalions included in the pay off cost. If you loose other battalions it's probably a bug, in which case we'd be thankful for any details you can provide.

Uzik
10-14-2011, 02:48 PM
If you win or loose, you should only loose those battalions that get fully killed during the combat.
If you pay off you should also loose the battalions included in the pay off cost. If you loose other battalions it's probably a bug, in which case we'd be thankful for any details you can provide.

I was just wondering since one time my army was completely killed, but after returning to the map screen I had only lost a few units. Only difference I can think of then was that my Hero was in that army.

Novakiller
10-14-2011, 03:05 PM
I'd like to know how the pay off works as well, if its based on the attacking strength? how much gold or resources you have left in your army ect...