PDA

View Full Version : Patch # 1.0.6 - And We`re Back!

Konstantin Fomenko
10-12-2011, 06:46 PM
After a week without patches we are back with the massive Patch # 1.0.6, we hope you'll agree that it was worth the wait. In the this patch we tackle everything from major issues such as game crashes and progress not saving to minor issues such as improved switching from homeland to worldmap and vice versa. This week we're switching back to daily patching as we continue to fix bugs reported by our players and iron out any remaining issues with PvP. We're also pushing ahead with getting Town vs Army PvP in-game with the goal of releasing it by Sunday night. Don't forget to check the patch notes and the forums for more info and we'll see you on the battlefield.

Patch # 1.0.6

:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Major updates to networking fixing issues related to progress not saving
-Networking updates also fixing rare issue with gettting stuck on a loading screen
-Networking updates fixing never-ending PvP game search
-Fixed worker units not remembering their tasks on reload
-Fixed rare issues with homeland getting stuck on loading screen
-Fixed crash when entering View in Orcish regions
-Fixed building instantly finishing on reload if construction was rushed
-If player alft + f4 or disconnects during PvP battle he`ll still pay the penalty
-Fix issue with resources and units purchased from NPC merchants not always saving
-Lay Siege in online kingdom now gives influence reward
-Lay Siege in online kingdom is 3 to 5 times harder now
-Fixed all late game quests with Laying Siege to NPC towns not working
-Fixed missing Training Merchant cinematic in NPC towns
-Updater logging expanded - to allow easily detect and fix last remaining updater issues

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed delay with displaying unit groups on switching from worldmap to homeland
-Fixed Human quest - Place of Hate dialogue in Denwall
-Fixed Orc quest Assault on Teria
-Fixed Orc quest - Old Scores - Krak`s dialogue
-Fixed Orc Quest - protect the Prince reward cinematic
-Fixed Orc quest - Ambush - stuck on a black screen on intro
-Adjust influence reward display in the battle window for PvP - shows both win and loose
-Units in NPC towns in Online Kingdom will now be level 7 to 9
-Improved visual switch from PvP attack window to the loading screen
-Improved switch from homeland to worldmap
-Dead buildings now don`t add to the gather rate income
-Fixed bugs with elven residence and resources income
-When visiting NPC towns merchant will belong to the correct race
-Alchemy lab upgrades not saved on reload and global
-Fixed human market but with selling wood 200 at a time
-Fixed battalion heal rate and auto healing
-Fixed Mass Heal ability for heroes and other units
-Rebalance mass Heal ability, cost 180 stamina, more effective
-Fix for army camps in neutral regions, not showing all the buttons

Konstantin Fomenko
10-13-2011, 02:54 PM
Patch is live - whew that was a bloody stressful morning getting it to work right. Sorry for the delay guys!

wasserali
10-13-2011, 03:04 PM
....where are my inluence points?:eek:

Does the patch include to delete all hard earned influence points? Please do something about it

Novakiller
10-13-2011, 03:06 PM
cant load into the city, just freezes on the splash screen after i select which city to play in game menu

edit: better not have lost my influence points, i had 250 of them!!! lol

Pargulan
10-13-2011, 03:09 PM
Hey, first thing i noticed is, that all my "Wealth"-Points are set back to 0 !

I actually dont care that much, but i think some other player do.

Second: I'm stuck on pvp-search-screen.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-13-2011, 03:10 PM
@ wasserali

What`s your in-game username, and townname and slot it`s in (1,2,3 or 4). How much influence did you loose? This is not suppose to happen anymore. Can you please post your Log1.txt, Lotg2.txt and Log3.txt files in your reply.

@ Novakiller

This bug will be fixed later today, so you`ll be able to use your town again. But to confirm - What`s your in-game username, and townname and slot it`s in (1,2,3 or 4).

Xantavious
10-13-2011, 03:16 PM
I also cannot log into my human city. All I can hear are the sounds of my city yet all I see is the loading screen. Left it for 5 minutes, still just showing the loading screen.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Xantavious,

Could you please tell me your in-game username, and townname and slot it`s in (1,2,3 or 4)? we`ll look into it.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-13-2011, 03:19 PM
And Updater is disabled again as we investigate these new issues *sigh*:(

Xantavious
10-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Xantavious,

Could you please tell me your in-game username, and townname and slot it`s in (1,2,3 or 4)? we`ll look into it.

I've sent the details to you.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-13-2011, 03:29 PM
@ Xantavious - I don`t see a private message for you. Can you resend or post here please?

Novakiller
10-13-2011, 03:36 PM
@ Konst. request i sent the detials via a pm man

Xantavious
10-13-2011, 03:39 PM
@ Xantavious - I don`t see a private message for you. Can you resend or post here please?

Ok I'll just post it here.

Username - Xantavious
City Name - Minas Altdorf
Slot Number - 3 (assuming we're going from top to bottom)

nuraiel
10-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Ok, so same problem with human alpine city here, just sounds and an infinite loadingscreen.

nick: nuraiel
Townname: Thanar
Townslot: #1

Konstantin Fomenko
10-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Thanks guys - we are on this.

wasserali
@ wasserali

What`s your in-game username, and townname and slot it`s in (1,2,3 or 4). How much influence did you loose? This is not suppose to happen anymore. Can you please post your Log1.txt, Lotg2.txt and Log3.txt files in your reply.

@ Novakiller

This bug will be fixed later today, so you`ll be able to use your town again. But to confirm - What`s your in-game username, and townname and slot it`s in (1,2,3 or 4).

My username in the game is "wasserali". Name of town is Gornak which is in slot 1. I lost only 90 points. But it was hard to earn them. Always crashes, disconnects and frozen screens and so on!

I cannot find Log1.txt, etc. Please tell me where I can find them.

Thank you for trying to help.

Overwatcher
I have a human city and am stuck like the others. Loading screen and sounds but that's it.

Username - Overwatcher
City Name - Homeland One
Slot Number - 1

Konstantin Fomenko
10-13-2011, 03:57 PM
@ these with town loading problems.

Could you please do the following

1) Run the game and try loading this town - after it gets stuck on a loading screen for 1 minute:

2) Exit game. Go to your Dawn of Fantasy installation (i.e. Program Files/505 Games/Dawn of Fantasy/) and locate Log1.txt file

3) Reply here, and include this Log1.txt file using Attachment Manager (you`ll see it once your posting your reply at the bottom of the reply window)

Konstantin Fomenko
10-13-2011, 04:08 PM
Also one more question - is your town in Southmount region? the town that doesn`t load.

Novakiller
10-13-2011, 04:09 PM
im having great difficulty attaching the file, there attachment section seems to have vanished from the posting unlessi m just being a dumbass, but mine is personally in southmont yes

nuraiel
10-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Thank god I thought my mind was finally done for as I was not able to find the attachment function anymore - but it seems I'm not the only one :D

Novakiller
10-13-2011, 04:13 PM
lol your sure aint nuraiel :D

Xantavious
10-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Yes my town is in Southmont also, and I am also having trouble attaching the file.

Overwatcher
10-13-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm having the same issue looking for attach button...I see the URL ones but not for files on my computer.

And yes my town is in the Southmount region.

Just to make sure theres no confusion heres my info again:

Username - Overwatcher
City Name - Homeland One (in southmount)
Slot Number - 1

Thanks

Konstantin Fomenko
10-13-2011, 04:17 PM
It`s ok I think we fixed this. Solution will be out in 5 minutes

ObscuredUSA
10-13-2011, 04:20 PM
It`s ok I think we fixed this. Solution will be out in 5 minutes

Does this include me too?!

Novakiller
10-13-2011, 04:21 PM
for everyone... nice work konst. thanks

blonde
10-13-2011, 04:22 PM
stuck at loading screen after i select my online kingdom

cant post attachments so i'll code my log1.txt (note; i had to shorten it to fit the post limit but i'll try include the lines that look important for the issue)

Time is 2011 10 13 22:0
Mithrill Setting Up 0,0
Found 2 Proccessors
Lua Opened
Lua Set Up
Found aihomelands
Found homeland
Found intromap
Found introvid.st
Found introvid.ws
Found introvid505.st
Found introvid505.ws
Found quests
Found regions
Found resource
Found skirmish
Found towns
Found worldmap
PackManager Initialized
Default Settings Initialized
Raster SetUp Begin
Raster Formats Decided BackBuffer=22 ZBuffer=75
Raster Entered 1440x900 @0
Raster ShadowMap Format=D3DFMT_A16R16G16B16F
Raster DXTN Support Found
Using Compressed Textures
Raster SetUp
Audio SetUp Begin
Audio SetUp Finished
Interface Created
Interface First Render
Set Cursor
Running Resource\Unit\!emulatedfuncs.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/elf/fortifications/upgrades/garviola/mask" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\cursors\units\treant.fus
Running Resource\Unit\decals\blood small.fus
Running Resource\Unit\decals\burn small.fus
Running Resource\Unit\decals\spike trap hole.fus
Running Resource\Unit\decals\star.fus
Mesh Reference Error "art/models/other/decals/generic" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "art/models/other/decals/star" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\destructionbuilding.fus
Running Resource\Unit\dragon\dragon.fus
Texture Reference Error "resource/dragon/units/dragon/icon" file does not exist
Mesh Reference Error "resource/dragon/units/dragon/ground_dragon" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "resource/dragon/units/dragon/dragon" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "resource/dragon/units/dragon/ground_idle0" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/dwarf/units/axeman/parry" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/dwarf/units/axeman/parry" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\dwarf\units\cannon.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/dwarf/units/cannon/mask" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "art/icons/orc/units/worker" file does not exist
Mesh Reference Error "art/models/elf/props/tent/tent" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "art/models/elf/props/tent/tent" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "art/models/elf/props/tent/tent_snow" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/buildings/men/house" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\buildings\residence.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/mods/elf/set4/buildings/residence/residence_normala" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "art/models/mods/elf/set4/buildings/residence/residence_normalb" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "art/models/mods/elf/set4/buildings/residence/residence_normalc" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\buildings\settlement.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/mods/elf/set4/buildings/settlement/settlement_snow" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "art/models/mods/elf/set4/buildings/settlement/settlement_snow" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\buildings\sylvan shrine.fus
Running Resource\Unit\elf\buildings\symbiosis.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/mods/elf/set4/buildings/symbiosis/symbiosis_snow" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "art/models/mods/elf/set4/buildings/symbiosis/symbiosis_snow" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\buildings\war lodge.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/mods/elf/set4/buildings/war_lodge/war_lodge_snow" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "art/models/mods/elf/set4/buildings/war_lodge/war_lodge_snow" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\fortifications\palisade gate.fus
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/walls/palisade_gate/idle_up" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/walls/palisade_gate/idle_down" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/impact/attack/trebuchet/trebuchet_01" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/impact/attack/trebuchet/trebuchet_02" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/impact/attack/bolt_thrower/bolt_thrower_hit_01" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/impact/attack/bolt_thrower/bolt_thrower_hit_02" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/impact/attack/bolt_thrower/bolt_thrower_hit_03" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\fortifications\upgrades\garviola .fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/elf/fortifications/upgrades/garviola/mask" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/walls/gate/idle_opened" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/heroes/goods_merchant/melee/idle1" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/heroes/borinthas/melee/defend_long" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/heroes/borinthas/melee/knocked_down" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/heroes/guard/melee/attack0" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/heroes/guard/melee/knocked_down" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/heroes/guard/cinematic/bow0" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\heroes\mmo\maltona.fus
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/heroes/maltona/melee/knocked_down" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\heroes\mmo\nothras.fus
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/heroes/nothras/melee/cheer" file does not exist
Mesh Reference Error "art/models/elf/props/gate_gears/gate_gears" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "art/models/elf/props/gate_gears/gate_gears" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "art/models/elf/props/gate_gears/gate_gears_snow" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\ships\male kraken.fus
PathMesh Reference Error "art/models/elf/ships/kraken_male/kraken_male" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\ships\sloop.fus
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/ships/sloop/idle0" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/grand_master/grand_master_scorch" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/units/grand_master/parry" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/units/grand_master/knock_down" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\bladestorm.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/bladestorm/bladestorm_scorch" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/units/bladestorm/parry" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/bladestorm/bladestorm_scorch" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/units/bladestorm/parry" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\bolt thrower.fus
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/impact/attack/trebuchet/trebuchet_01" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/impact/attack/trebuchet/trebuchet_02" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/impact/attack/bolt_thrower/bolt_thrower_hit_01" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/impact/attack/bolt_thrower/bolt_thrower_hit_02" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/impact/attack/bolt_thrower/bolt_thrower_hit_03" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\dead bladestorm.fus
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\dead enchanter.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/enchanter/enchanter_scorch" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/units/elf/enchanter/formation_01" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/units/elf/enchanter/formation_02" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\dead female warden.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/warden_female/warden_scorch" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/units/warden_female/emote" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/units/elf/warden_female/task_loot_01" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/units/elf/warden_female/task_loot_02" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\dead grand master.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/grand_master/grand_master_scorch" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/units/grand_master/parry" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/units/grand_master/knock_down" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\dead male warden.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/warden_male/warden_scorch" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/units/warden_male/emote" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\dead ranger.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/ranger/ranger_scorch" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\dead sentry.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/sentry/sentry_scorch" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\dead unicorn.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/unicorn/unicorn_bare_scorch" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\dead warden.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/warden_male/warden_scorch" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/units/warden_male/emote" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\enchanter.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/enchanter/enchanter_scorch" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/units/elf/enchanter/formation_01" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/units/elf/enchanter/formation_02" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\forest spirit.fus
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\grand master mounted.fus
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\grand master.fus
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\ranger mounted.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/ranger/ranger_scorch" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\ranger.fus
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\sentry.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/sentry/sentry_scorch" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\treant.fus
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\unicorn.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/unicorn/unicorn_bare_scorch" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\warden female.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/men/units/warden_female/warden_scorch" file does not exist
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/units/warden_female/emote" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/units/elf/warden_female/task_loot_01" file does not exist
SoundEffect Reference Error "Sound/units/elf/warden_female/task_loot_02" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\warden male.fus
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\warden-spirit.fus
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\warden.fus
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\warlock.fus
Texture Reference Error "art/models/elf/units/warlock/warlock_a" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\elf\units\water-spirit.fus
Running Resource\Unit\elf\walls\bastion.fus
Running Resource\Unit\elf\walls\gate.fus
Animation Reference Error "art/models/elf/walls/gate/idle_opened" file does not exist
Texture Reference Error "resource\other\particle\dot" file does not exist
Mesh Reference Error "" file does not exist
Running Resource\Unit\fx\fire\upper.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\fire\walldaylight.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\dwelling.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\fire wall.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\settlement.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\sylvan shrine.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\symbiosis.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\temple.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\torch\elf.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\torch\men double size.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\torch\men.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\torch\orc.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\war lodge.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\window light\elf.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\window light\men house village.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\window light\men.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\window light\orc.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\light cycle\window light\test.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\magic missile.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\mine sparkles dark.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\mine sparkles light.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\new\dust.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\new\elven forest thingy.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\new\elven torch - for walls.fus
Running Resource\Unit\fx\new\fireplace.fus

like every1 else said, just a loading splash with battle sounds in the background (no idea why i hear fighting in my hometown though, i'm human and had no issues till now)

Konstantin Fomenko
10-13-2011, 04:23 PM
Ok I can confirm this is fixed. Run the updater to download a mini patch.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Obscure - u`ll have to wait another hour or so. Your really the only one with that issue, but we almost got a safe way to patch it.

blonde
10-13-2011, 04:29 PM
edit; took so long to post already patched, thanks :)

Xantavious
10-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Thank you for the continuous updates Konstantin and co. I really appreciate it, and everything seems to be working. :D

wasserali
10-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Problem with missing influence points is still not solved. Log1.txt, etc. found but still not able to attach it to the reply.

nuraiel
10-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Firstly thank you, hometown in southmont works like before now.

Sadly it works like before the patch, meaning my gatehouses are still bugged. Just asking if it is supposed to be fixed, or if a fix just didn't make it into todays patch release?

Konstantin Fomenko
10-13-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys!

Gatehouses will be fixed in the patch tomorrow or Saturday.

Novakiller
10-13-2011, 04:56 PM
AHHH..... thanks konst :D

IdleGit
10-13-2011, 05:51 PM
Vanishing peasants and horse and carts since patch :confused:

Novakiller
10-13-2011, 07:00 PM
i noticed that, but didn't think much of it, just got new carts... didnt loose pessants dont think, just two carts i think

Magicmud83
10-13-2011, 08:47 PM
Still getting OOS on large armys.
Still getting stuck on the searching for players PvP screen.
Still have the ruberband effect on troops in field PvP.
Still have only enjoyed PvP 3 times since I got the game after it released.
Still isn't saving progress when it freezes up.

View is working untill you try and leave the map then it may freeze.
No problems with quests other then the old build a wall quest is back in my log even though its been completed for a long time. Desktop shortcut to the game no longer works after this patch and have to use the Updater update file to launch the game.

Safey18
10-13-2011, 08:50 PM
Desktop shortcut to the game no longer works after this patch and have to use the Updater update file to launch the game.

Yeah I have noticed this too but it happened about half a day before the patch to me. I just run it as administrator and it works.

Magicmud83
10-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Yeah I have noticed this too but it happened about half a day before the patch to me. I just run it as administrator and it works.

Thanks will try that.

chanman20
10-13-2011, 10:53 PM

yup thats what i have to do now

Uzik
10-13-2011, 11:25 PM
Strangely enough I had like 6 pvp fights with no OOS immediately after the patch went live, but now I have had 6 straight OOS.

Probably just more players online right now, but thought I'd mention it.

ObscuredUSA
10-14-2011, 11:53 AM
Just wondering when the patch will be today and if you guys are able to sneak my town fix in.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-14-2011, 11:58 AM
The patch is due late tonight - and yap, your fix is going on.