PDA

View Full Version : Bug list of post-1.0.6 bugs I found. (Will be updated frequently)

Defilus
10-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Current bugs:

1: Marauders still move to the north corner of the city map for no reason after a while. Once they do this they can no longer be used for hunting. If you try to make them hunt, they will just go to the north corner instead and do nothing.

2: Goblin huts still do not remember when you switched from Raiders to Prowlers after logging out.

3: Some of the workers still stop working after logging out and have to be reassigned to their tasks upon logging in. EDIT: Looks like they remember now, somewhere after one of the minipatches yesterday.

4: When you put slayers in the Warg pen to turn them into beastriders, it still doesn't display the time left on training them. I haven't tested this with Impalers yet.

UPDATE:
5: The world map bug where the names of the regions/towns "stick" on the screen is still there.

6: The "could not connect to player" bug is still there when searching for a pvp target and finding one.

(Bug 5 and 6 might be linked to each other).

7: The pvp bug where the troops are "stuttering" while moving is still there when you control a large army (like my goblin armies). This bug might also be connected to the overheating problem of the video cards.

8: The endless "searching for nearby targets" bug is still there.

9: Out of sync still happening a lot with giant armies. Big armies also cause a huge amount of overheating of the computer.

10: PvP still doesn't always give the defeat/victory when one of the players has lost all his troops. I believe this mostly happens when one of the armies doesn't have a Hero in them.

White935
10-13-2011, 01:08 PM
Current bugs:

1: Marauders still move to the north corner of the city map for no reason after a while. Once they do this they can no longer be used for hunting. If you try to make them hunt, they will just go to the north corner instead and do nothing.

2: Goblin huts still do not remember when you switched from Raiders to Prowlers after logging out.

3: Some of the workers still stop working after logging out and have to be reassigned to their tasks upon logging in.

4: When you put slayers in the Warg pen to turn them into beastriders, it still doesn't display the time left on training them. I haven't tested this with Impalers yet.

I believe none of these were reported fixed in the patch. (aka the patch note didnt refer to any of these bugs to be fixed)

SysOpPsyche
10-13-2011, 01:13 PM
Yeah, that stuff didn't actually get into the patch - they were only announced as going to be in the patch but aren't actually in it.

macamus
10-13-2011, 01:19 PM
All wealth totally dissapeared

Going to goods market in the majority of the NPC cities doesnt load so you et stuck on the screen

Chat does not load up occasionaly when you log in

Defilus
10-13-2011, 01:20 PM
I believe none of these were reported fixed in the patch. (aka the patch note didnt refer to any of these bugs to be fixed)
some of them where, like:

Fixed worker units not remembering their tasks on reload

Which isn't the case because some of my labourers still don't remember it.

White935
10-13-2011, 01:23 PM
some of them where, like:

Which isn't the case because some of my labourers still don't remember it.

ah well my bad :)

Konstantin Fomenko
10-13-2011, 01:25 PM
All wealth totally dissapeared

Going to goods market in the majority of the NPC cities doesnt load so you et stuck on the screen

We are fixing this right now, meanwhile we took the server down. Hopefuly in 15 minutes we`ll be back up - and your towns will be how they were before the patch, with the influence there.

Magicmud83
10-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Lets not forget the video card overheating and massive PvP lag issues. Was told we would be geting lower end computer upgrades and changes to make pvp less lagy in this patch on Tuesday. Might not just be in the patch notes but would think they would say sonething if they fixed it.

Defilus
10-13-2011, 04:17 PM
UPDATE:
5: The world map bug where the names of the regions/towns "stick" on the screen is still there.

6: The "could not connect to player" bug is still there when searching for a pvp target and finding one.

Nimiria
10-13-2011, 04:32 PM
When trading in the own market center (buy or sell ressources there) the circles with the good are gone after one klick so for every trade I must now klick again at the building.

Magicmud83
10-13-2011, 05:40 PM
My 745 army was attack and went OOS after the first few arrows went out lost no troops and gain no rewards. Attacked a npc town and won after it was over I still had all of my army with zero wounded. Gates took zero damage from catapults direct hits only walls and buildings could be damaged.

Defilus
10-14-2011, 09:31 AM
Updated first post.

SysOpPsyche
10-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Current bugs:

3: Some of the workers still stop working after logging out and have to be reassigned to their tasks upon logging in. EDIT: Looks like they remember now, somewhere after one of the minipatches yesterday.

UPDATE:

(Bug 5 and 6 might be linked to each other).

7: The pvp bug where the troops are "stuttering" while moving is still there when you control a large army (like my goblin armies). This bug might also be connected to the overheating problem of the video cards.

8: The endless "searching for nearby targets" bug is still there.

9: Out of sync still happening a lot with giant armies. Big armies also cause a huge amount of overheating of the computer.

10: PvP still doesn't always give the defeat/victory when one of the players has lost all his troops. I believe this mostly happens when one of the armies doesn't have a Hero in them.

#1 is not exclusive to Marauders, I have it happen with a Laborer unit. So its probably something with the Laborer Task Queue or similar.

#2 is still occuring with me as well, everytime I return from a View (PvE match) or PvP match it resets, so it appears to be an initialisation/state retrieval bug. Haven't tested whether it affects Warg pens too.

#3 isn't giving me too many problems since yesterday.

#4 confirm that, It doesn't display how many will be spawned/are being converted either. (Slayers, haven't checked with Impalers, I usually can just buy those).

#5 hasn't happened to me since yesterday, Though I do lose the Unit bar on the World Map view when exiting a transfer interface (I believe - might be returning from a match). Whatever it is, it happens constantly and is easily corrected by executing another command.Edit: Found it - exiting from Camp menu drops it - viewing Homecity restores it

#7 Confirmed, with correction. Its not an overheating problem, I have a temp display showing the current temp on my comp - case and CPU. It occurs regardless of Temperature. Seems to be a bottleneck/sync/performance problem with code (only place it might occur on my system would be the Bus (not likely unless it wrangling with the OS/Anti-Virus) or Virtual Memory in the OS for bottlenecks, GPU/Bus/Virtual Memory for performance, Sync would only occur due to code architecture issues/looping data streams due to interrupts/etc.. System was designed around stable and smooth performance with huge capacity for background tasks rather than Foreground application performance more of a server build with foreground gaming capability added on). BTW it happens fairly consistently regardless, usually when at the start of a match PvE or PvP when I start giving command to groups of units then subsiding about 5-10 seconds later (the pathing seems to struggle to place the target location flags constantly regardless of this bug) and when transferring unit to the Homecity, it happens other times too but with no obvious reason.