PDA

View Full Version : Dwarf Miners

Onomas
10-12-2011, 07:57 AM
Dwarf miners, what are their stats? Collection rates? Are they better than 2-3-4 peasants?
Can they collect wood, food, etc or just ore (gold/stone)?

Searched these forums well and cant see any info on them. Hate to spend influence if they arent going to massively increase resource collections.

thanks

Tenebre1971
10-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Dwarf miners, what are their stats? Collection rates? Are they better than 2-3-4 peasants?
Can they collect wood, food, etc or just ore (gold/stone)?

Searched these forums well and cant see any info on them. Hate to spend influence if they arent going to massively increase resource collections.

thanks

I got 2 units of them, so they are litte bit fast in collection rate and them capacity is 4 but still bugged , when u get in or out of ur city they stop to work all the time -.-

Konstantin Fomenko
10-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Them stopping on reload should be fixed in today`s patch, so they should become a much better investment.

Onomas
10-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Them stopping on reload should be fixed in today`s patch, so they should become a much better investment.

As in real life i dont invest in things unles i know what im investing in. And these dwarfs have no information, stats, or anything. Cant even find the info in the archives. Please inform the community of their stats so i can invest. I would hate to waste crowns on something that is just a tad better than what i have.