PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for delaying city vs player pvp...

Gwydion
10-11-2011, 06:38 PM
While I know I'm not the only one who asked you to delay the siege battles... I would like to actually make a post THANKING you for doing so... In my honest opinion I believe that, that was a wise move both because of bugs and how redankulous (my word! :) ) balance is atm.

Valkyrie
10-11-2011, 06:47 PM
grrr... i wanted to start my campain of glorious raids and pillageing, guess i have to try out the Editor while i wait then. :)

Defilus
10-11-2011, 06:50 PM
It was understandable, with the current pvp situation most players would most likely crash/OOS/lag etc before getting anywhere near the fort of the opponent.

woody8917
10-11-2011, 07:34 PM
While I know I'm not the only one who asked you to delay the siege battles... I would like to actually make a post THANKING you for doing so... In my honest opinion I believe that, that was a wise move both because of bugs and how redankulous (my word! :) ) balance is atm.

LOL wait right there good sir, unless you made, or wrote the script for, the movie BOLT that word has been taken: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4EJZ2nd8Rc

But yes i do agree with the OTHER part of your post lol.
takes alot of *insert word of choice* for devs to delay products and features with people QQ about it and demanding compensation for it, Im glad they care.

SUPER RHINO extra clip from the movie BOLT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnCsaSwhfuc
YES that was a much needed edit thank you very much.

andreicde
10-11-2011, 08:13 PM
aye, I don't mind waiting for castle sieges as long as everything gets fixed.

chanman20
10-11-2011, 08:37 PM
glad this listened lol thats why i love these devs

Pepi18
10-11-2011, 09:21 PM
"PvP Town battles will be introduced to the game this weekend - likely Friday, but possibly Sunday. These were delayed on a general consensus with the devs and players as fixing bugs and crashes was seen as a higher priority."

Thankyou, you got that spot on devs. I'll be quite honest and say that one of the main factors that keeps me attracted to this game is the care and dedication from the developers and how they listen to their players and common sense.

macamus
10-11-2011, 10:01 PM
I am also very happy for this decision

Dalizon
10-12-2011, 08:10 PM
redankulous (my word! :) )

Sorry to burst your bubble but I been hearing this word for many many years here in Canada. A lot of people say that here.

Safey18
10-12-2011, 08:14 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but I been hearing this word for many many years here in Canada. A lot of people say that here.

TAKE THAT!

GPS51
10-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Hehe time for a great story :D I get someone in pvp who shall rename nameless. He watches me march me troops to his fortified camp while he messes with formations and units. I march my 2 dragons up while his trebs fire away. KABOOOOM. 4 fireballs connect with all those troops inside the fort..oops I've gotten an OOS :P Still the best multiplayer moment for me in dof :rolleyes:

Onomas
10-13-2011, 03:42 PM
feel sorry for the person that attacks my town ;) Going to hurt a lot.