PDA

View Full Version : To the Devs about OOS

axal011
10-10-2011, 10:04 PM
I know you needed a good week of a vacation, but this is not the issue.. the issue at hand is out of sync issues. I feel im losing my faith/confidence that your going to be able to fix it, because the last few RTS and some RTS/RPG games would go out of synch most of the time, and the developers didn't fix them, instead they kept releasing DLC and then kept making expansions knowing the problem was still there.... Can you assure us that the OOS will be fixed or even Improved?

andreicde
10-10-2011, 10:23 PM
I know you needed a good week of a vacation, but this is not the issue.. the issue at hand is out of sync issues. I feel im losing my faith/confidence that your going to be able to fix it, because the last few RTS and some RTS/RPG games would go out of synch most of the time, and the developers didn't fix them, instead they kept releasing DLC and then kept making expansions knowing the problem was still there.... Can you assure us that the OOS will be fixed or even Improved?

um nope,expansions will be in january and later

axal011
10-10-2011, 11:20 PM
um nope,expansions will be in january and later

Thats not what im talking about. Im saying will they fix the OOS before an expansion is what im aiming at. Not asking when is there an expansion

Alex Walz
10-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Nobody's taking a vacation until we work our way through the bug reports. We plan to have a big patch sometime within the next three days that we hope will fix most of the game crashes. :)

DLC content is definitely not a priority right now - in fact, we haven't even started work on DLC content and will not until we fix the high priority bugs.

Magicmud83
10-10-2011, 11:46 PM
We were told the big was this Tuesday, has that been changed? Gotta tell ya after paying for the game I'm not able to quest or pvp due to these issues people will start looking for refunds. Last few MMO's that came out buggy and without content (War, AoC, FFIV) aren't doing so well. At least keep us updated on what your high priority bugs are and when the fix is coming. Send the fixes as you get them not in a big lump to keep people happy.

"We plan to have a big patch sometime within the next three days that we hope will fix most of the game crashes." This worrys me alot its not just crashing we are dealing with it's the lack of stable PvP and PvE.

Alex Walz
10-10-2011, 11:57 PM
Our Producer is away on business, but he will likely be able to give an exact date and an outline tomorrow. The game may still be patched tomorrow evening - I honestly don't know. But if not, the patch is right around the corner. We know the game is unsteady right now, but this patch should fix most of the big problems and PvP Stronghold warfare will be introduced very soon as well. DOF only had a soft release, but as it becomes more available later this month, you can expect a much more polished product. We have a commitment to the players that we will not move on until we feel that DOF is ready.