PDA

View Full Version : Back Again Lol

The Witch King of Angmar
10-10-2011, 05:20 PM
Hey guys, the majority probably don't remember me by now, but, I'm back. I see the game has been released finally, it seemed like the wait would be forever, but good to see it up and running. Honestly, I've been really busy with school and such, that I kind of forgot about the game. Anyways, good to be back.

ThatguyAds1298
10-10-2011, 05:22 PM
I think you were around before my time, but Welcome back anyways :D Its a great game!

The Witch King of Angmar
10-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Cool, I look forward to playing it hopefully.

ThatguyAds1298
10-10-2011, 05:35 PM
As long as you play orc... we shall not have any 'accidents' in game! :rolleyes: The clans unite to march upon human lands, The free cities of Mythador shall fall!

So yes! Play orc! :D

Ahem.. WAAAGGH! :mad:

andreicde
10-10-2011, 05:40 PM
hey lol and welcome back. you can play human or elf as well and you will be safe as long as you don't kill deer and burn forests. Also if you have experience in rts game types I would be glad to invite you in Dreaded, the guild of the united races which is allied right now with the Wolf Clan.

The Witch King of Angmar
10-10-2011, 05:50 PM
Yeah, honestly, I have to see about just getting the game. The majority of the time that I even play games is playing LOTRO, but I was supposedly supposed to get a free copy of the game or something to that extent way back when when I became a moderator. During the beta, I played Humans the majority of the time, Orcs were just a bit too evil for me... and thanks andreicde for the offer, I'd need to get in the swing of things a bit before I'd decide to join a clan, and yes, I've played RTS games before.

Thanks

GPS51
10-10-2011, 05:51 PM
Welcome back... there are those of us older then the trees in online time that remember you :cool:

The Witch King of Angmar
10-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Cool, I was here about a year after the forum was up I think... kind of cool that people remember me :p.

andreicde
10-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Yeah, honestly, I have to see about just getting the game. The majority of the time that I even play games is playing LOTRO, but I was supposedly supposed to get a free copy of the game or something to that extent way back when when I became a moderator. During the beta, I played Humans the majority of the time, Orcs were just a bit too evil for me... and thanks andreicde for the offer, I'd need to get in the swing of things a bit before I'd decide to join a clan, and yes, I've played RTS games before.

Thanks

Sure and btw Lotro is kinda pointless from now,they destroyed guards and they'l prolly destroy other classes too with that stupid store and some devs who don't like their classes(I was a lvl 65 Dwarf Guardian btw with 9k HP before Isengard and who quit in April).

Alex Walz
10-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Welcome back mate! :D
I'll see to getting you a copy.

Magicus
10-11-2011, 04:21 PM
hey lol and welcome back. you can play human or elf as well and you will be safe as long as you don't kill deer and burn forests. Also if you have experience in rts game types I would be glad to invite you in Dreaded, the guild of the united races which is allied right now with the Wolf Clan.

Codemasters already drowned so it's a matter of time before Turbine either outsources to other countries and / or changes subscription plan. With these kinds of games people aren't dumb anymore (and Guild Wars 2 is coming soon). Loremasters never get boring in Lotro (I used to have one also).

Dreamwalker
10-11-2011, 04:28 PM
(and Guild Wars 2 is coming soon).

Actually, I belive its coming out "When it's ready":p

Glad Guild Wars 2 is looked forward to!

Oh and Witch King, welcome back! I'm officially the unoffical bard of the Dreaded; so if you join, let me know and I can put you in a story!:D

Magicus
10-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Actually, I belive its coming out "When it's ready":p

Glad Guild Wars 2 is looked forward to!

Oh and Witch King, welcome back! I'm officially the unoffical bard of the Dreaded; so if you join, let me know and I can put you in a story!:D

Yes there's been delays. I love hybrid pvp/pve missions there like Fort Aspenwood. Could do away with heroes though but I think heroes were the safety switch in case there isn't enough of players (but there always was).