Cleaver
Uzik

Hello all!!
we are Recruiting!!

Requirments:
You must be a human =D
and be ready to help one anouther in times of need :D
but most of all have fun
(english is the main languege dispite latin name :) )

Dreamwalker
10-10-2011, 01:05 PM
I still say League of Kings is a better name...

But congratulations on your guild! I can't wait to see the elves and orcs grind you into the dust!:D

BTW, what does your name mean, anyway? I don't speak latin.;)

andreicde
10-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Dread and Wolf Clan welcome you as our new victim. Congratulations! You just got marked!

Redkam09
10-10-2011, 01:19 PM
it means 'we are the protectors of humanity'

ObscuredUSA
10-10-2011, 02:08 PM
I wish I could play my town. =( Have they enabled the alliance stuff already?

andreicde
10-10-2011, 02:20 PM
it means 'we are the protectors of humanity'

nah protectors of the bad humans. The noble ones will join me.No humans that burn forests and hunt deer shall survive! The nhobilio will fight near human and orcs to prevent you invaders from hurting the nature!

Dreamwalker
10-10-2011, 03:07 PM
ELF POWER!

(oh yeah, and nice orcs and humans who don't hurt nature):D

BTW, your guild will soon have a place in my story...as an evil human conspiracy trying to conquer all other races! :eek:

Magicmud83
10-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Dont elfs carve holes into trees so they can live inside them? Cutting a hole into a living thing then packing a bunch of elfs inside would hurt a bit.

andreicde
10-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Dont elfs carve holes into trees so they can live inside them? Cutting a hole into a living thing then packing a bunch of elfs inside would hurt a bit.

no we aren't animals.we build houses on the tree itself,no carving

Magicmud83
10-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Build houses out of what I wonder? Wood?

andreicde
10-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Build houses out of what I wonder? Wood?

yes but we ask treants to give us the wood which is not required anymore.Plus we use dead branches too or trees that got ripped off from the huge wars of the humans

Dalizon
10-10-2011, 06:30 PM
Ork no like elf! Ork no like human! Ork only like Ork!!

andreicde
10-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Ork no like elf! Ork no like human! Ork only like Ork!!

ork shuts up and listens to big boss,else big boss smashes ork head. clear?:D

tareel
10-10-2011, 09:13 PM
so much hate for the free cities.

Im Lord Tareel master of the township of Haver hill and i have pledged to support a balance of nature, for any trees which are felled by my townsmen we replant 2, for every harvest we sow a portion back into the earth, and we never slaughter our livestock we only take what they give us. i.e eggs, milk and cheese.

As for our military we have but a token force for self defence not for war, we favor art and literature and are proud to have so many gifted people in our town.

andreicde
10-10-2011, 09:24 PM
so much hate for the free cities.

Im Lord Tareel master of the township of Haver hill and i have pledged to support a balance of nature, for any trees which are felled by my townsmen we replant 2, for every harvest we sow a portion back into the earth, and we never slaughter our livestock we only take what they give us. i.e eggs, milk and cheese.

As for our military we have but a token force for self defence not for war, we favor art and literature and are proud to have so many gifted people in our town.

um lord tareel to support the nature you are on the wrong thread.Those guys here are against the nature. Apply on the nameless guild thread

tareel
10-11-2011, 04:49 AM
how are they against nature?

andreicde
10-11-2011, 05:35 AM
how are they against nature?

they burn forest regularly and kill deer and also kill elves for no reason.

tareel
10-11-2011, 05:57 AM
really, maybe i can change my fellow countrymens ways,
as burning forests and kill deers is not a wise choice.

As for killing elves i have never personally killed any elves neither has my garrison,
elves are welcomed in haver hill because of their master craftmanship. and in fact an elven arcitect is assiting my chief builder in the design and construction of my towns walls.

Redkam09
10-11-2011, 09:23 AM
that wild fire was an accedint, i was testing my defences for the defence against the ork hoard, the trbushays where on fire ammunition, and a wild fire started, my mills where on fire and eventually, the fire was put out ;)

But we do not kill dear :) i have cows that provide food and wheat to provide bread and that is our diet :) lol

Imrahil
10-11-2011, 10:15 AM
We dont want to conquer all race. Just protect human. So eradicate orks. Elf can be friends only if they dont be on our way. Mutual aid, mutual exchange. change friend to be on the good way is not being our ennemy. We only protect human. Protect =/= Conquer.

Don't do anything you will regret.

ThatguyAds1298
10-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Don't do anything you will regret.

Fighting talk! I love it! :D

WAAGGGH! :mad:

Dreamwalker
10-11-2011, 04:23 PM
And in the lands of Teria there sprung up an alliance of human warlords, bandits and murderers who dreamt of glory. They styled themselves the "Defenders of Humanity", and put themselves before all other races. These "Free Cities" are anything but free; a collection of slums ruled by arrogent despots whoose madness knows no bounds.

It is for the good of all Mythador that these tree-killers die! Elves, orcs, and even humans shall rise up against the tyrants, and throw down thier castles of corpses...

Just something I whipped up. ;)

tareel
10-11-2011, 05:37 PM
ohh so wrong and very anti-city propogander.

tareel
10-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Founding of Haver hill:

the founding of haver hill took place similary to other humand towns after the war without kings,
what set this founding apart was the fact that the town its self was found not only by humans but also by elves and dwarfs and even one of the mighty dragons.

the land was suitble for wood production and contrary to most human settlements the haver hillians refused to clear cut the valley and plains and instead introduced a new comcept of selective harvesting, as deemed by their lord, lord tareel only the dead or dieing trees were allowed to be harvested for the wood.

As for food a simple mill was erected on the edge of the plains flood land and the towns stock in cows and chickens were given grazing land and pegs and use for the making and collecting of milk, cheeses and eggs.
Unlike the towns to the north were raw materials were mining using some methods that were harmful to the grounds and to nature, the haver hillians bought their constrcution materials from the elves and dwarves, as many know the hardest wood and the unusally strong stone come from those two races.

for now the town stands alone in the frontier lands of mythador near enough to the coast to dream of a might merchant and war fleet but also safe enough in the knowledge that art and scholary can survive amid the harshness of war.

**extract from history of haverhill**

Dreamwalker
10-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Nice town :D

Why don't you join the Dreaded? After all, we're the nature guys. ;)