PDA

View Full Version : Macamus, if you aren't ready to lose your dragon. don't go pvp.

Temujin
10-10-2011, 07:31 AM
'cause when your dragon's hp drop to less than 50% you press alt+f4.it make my game freeze.

please store it in your pig farm :D

thank you sir ;)

macamus
10-10-2011, 07:37 AM
Hi there

I can explain, didnt take screenshots tho.

My entire UI dissapeared and I couldnt move any units or use any abilities, my dragons walked straight up in front of your wall and just got shot at. Obviousely I would never move a dragon that close when I could stand far far away all safe and shooting fireballs in there. So I wasnt able to click payoff either.

Hope I find you for the rematch

Temujin
10-10-2011, 08:00 AM
that's fine.

and our rematch come with "out of sync" :confused:

anyway, i also have lv13 royal dragon which i keep him in my castle. i don't think it's a good idea to go pvp with this lame dragon (as of now).

for my side i can lose all my entire army just for hunting your dragon down, 'cause i have 4 army ready to lose in pvp (i want to replace them all anyway).

but when you enter the battle with royal dragon, this make pvp more colorful. :D

macamus
10-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Hehe yeah but I still wanna run around with my dragons for fun. I got 4 of them and 350 wealth so its not a big loss :P Wealth seems really easy to come by when you PvP alot *cough* when it actually works.

How much army points does a level 13 royal dragon give?

axal011
10-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Hi there

I can explain, didnt take screenshots tho.

My entire UI dissapeared and I couldnt move any units or use any abilities, my dragons walked straight up in front of your wall and just got shot at. Obviousely I would never move a dragon that close when I could stand far far away all safe and shooting fireballs in there. So I wasnt able to click payoff either.

Hope I find you for the rematch

I have to vouch for you on that one mac... There is a bug with dragon that makes the ui disappear, i had my dragon targeted before a battle and then i couldnt target my units or anything

Novakiller
10-11-2011, 03:05 AM
you need to bug report it then