PDA

View Full Version : Unit information

karamot
10-09-2011, 02:01 PM
hi alll
i hope staff help me about this topic
i noticed there is no information about units of all races

so i ask community to help me put here an information list of ALL units of all races, just to have a guide to know what my enemy can do and what i have to produce to beat him

im orc, so i can get information about my race principally

i thought about a tabel like this

ORK RACE----------------Attack----------- Defence-----------------Speed---------LIfe-------Energy

Predator-----------------?/?/?/?/?/?-----0/30/0/3/0/0/0------------49-----------180--------200
Slayer--------------------?/?/?/?/?/?-------?/?/?/?/?/?/?---------------?-------------?-------------?
Impaler------------------?/?/?/?/?/?-------?/?/?/?/?/?/?---------------?-------------?-------------?
Ogre---------------------?/?/?/?/?/?-------?/?/?/?/?/?/?---------------?-------------?-------------?
Mounted impaler-----?/?/?/?/?/?-------?/?/?/?/?/?/?---------------?-------------?-------------?
Mounted Slayer-----120/0/0/0/0/0----10/0/60/100/0/0/0-----49----------510---------300
Goblin Infantry--------?/?/?/?/?/?-------?/?/?/?/?/?/?---------------?-------------?-------------?
Goblin Archer-------- 0/0/92/0/0/0----0/0/10/20/0/0/0---------59-----------84----------350
Berserk-----------------?/?/?/?/?/?--------?/?/?/?/?/?/?---------------?-------------?-------------?

i hope other ppl help me compilate this topic
all unit MUST be lvl 1 with NO UPGRADE
help me pls
just advice me if i have bad information, for example my goblin are upgraded so i cannot be sure about my info
ty

Vish_Virtus
10-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Here is a question,

To make the more elite troops why does it take so long? If I am a human I can pump out Knights and mounted Knights like crazy. but the Bezerkers and Mounted units seem to take a crazy long time.

How do I speed that up? I guess just build like 5 of each building???

karamot
10-09-2011, 04:36 PM
first of all this is another topic, why u wrote this in mine?

secon, yes just build more barracks

Safey18
10-09-2011, 07:46 PM
It really is a good idea do get all this information down but it needs to be done in a wiki. Also you have to consider the level of troops and where you invested the points after each level. If someone does start up a wiki I would be more then happy to help but I'm not computer literate enough to do it myself.

Magicmud83
10-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Here is a question,

To make the more elite troops why does it take so long? If I am a human I can pump out Knights and mounted Knights like crazy. but the Bezerkers and Mounted units seem to take a crazy long time.

How do I speed that up? I guess just build like 5 of each building???

Think it takes longer the more units we have in town.

Pretty sure the stats will be changing soon anyway so might want to wait on a chart.

Alex Walz
10-10-2011, 02:03 AM
Yup, we will be changing the stats quite a bit over the next couple weeks, but we will compile some information as soon as they're relatively stable.