PDA

View Full Version : I am interesting to this game, got few questions

BassGod
10-09-2011, 10:44 AM
Hi all, this is an interesting game as I always love to find a MMO that can build a city.

However, from what I read, you basically can build up your city within a day or 2 then nothing else you have to do with the city. No expansion, and such. Is this true?

Also can you give me more of the info for this game city builder? Such as:

1.) Will NPC randomly come and attack you?
2.) What if you offline? Will NPC / Players can come and attack you ?
3.) If your city being raid, what can you do?
4.) What exactly you can do with city? what is the benefit?
5.) Can you trade between towns to other player's town?
6.) Whats the reward if you concentrate good on building your city well?

Please if there are more info, please keep me update here!! Thanks a lot kind ladies and gentlemen! :D

andreicde
10-09-2011, 10:51 AM
Hi all, this is an interesting game as I always love to find a MMO that can build a city.

However, from what I read, you basically can build up your city within a day or 2 then nothing else you have to do with the city. No expansion, and such. Is this true?

Please if there are more info, please keep me update here!! Thanks a lot kind ladies and gentlemen! :D

1: Yes they will when they enable raids again
2) no they won't
3) you just rebuild back,you never really lose the buildings
4) Well...it's your city where you train troops,start quests,will be sieged by players and attacked by npc raids
5) Not yet
6) Well you will have a nice city which won't get defeated easily if you get attacked.Plus you'l be able to visit other people's towns in the future

BassGod
10-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Cool!! Thanks for the reply.

I think so far I kinda know what to do within games.

However, how's the customization for your city?? Can you move around buildings? Build a nice Garden or something ?? etc??

Also, how long does it take usually to actually build city to be good enough to go out and fight?

Oh one more thing, does that mean now no NPC raids yet?? they turn it off?? so you can only do quest within your city?? Can you tell your troops to travel throughout the world and explore ?

andreicde
10-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Cool!! Thanks for the reply.

I think so far I kinda know what to do within games.

However, how's the customization for your city?? Can you move around buildings? Build a nice Garden or something ?? etc??

Also, how long does it take usually to actually build city to be good enough to go out and fight?

Oh one more thing, does that mean now no NPC raids yet?? they turn it off?? so you can only do quest within your city?? Can you tell your troops to travel throughout the world and explore ?

You can only move around buildings for the Orcs. You can't build a nice garden though but the surroundings of the castle are quite nice. Also it doesn't take long to be ready for fight but it might be a bit buggy even if it still works. As for the npc raids they got turned off. In a way you can travel through the maps and explore.

Firetongue
10-09-2011, 02:09 PM

1 No.

2 No, u can only be attacked when online.

3 Not implanted into game yet, but you may either pay off the attacker, wich is very expensive or you may fight him.

4 you mean if you attack someone's city and win? You may loot him, burn down his buildings and you do also gain a lot of influence for the fight itself. You may not take over a town as it looks right now.

5 You can not yet trade between players at all.

6 What do you think it is?....

andreicde
10-09-2011, 03:22 PM
1 No.

2 No, u can only be attacked when online.

3 Not implanted into game yet, but you may either pay off the attacker, wich is very expensive or you may fight him.

4 you mean if you attack someone's city and win? You may loot him, burn down his buildings and you do also gain a lot of influence for the fight itself. You may not take over a town as it looks right now.

5 You can not yet trade between players at all.

6 What do you think it is?....

actually about first it's in game but they deactivated it and for 4 while you burn down someone's buildings,you won't really destroy them. They'l have 1 hp in the worst case but never totally destruction except ballistas on the towers.

chanman20
10-09-2011, 03:59 PM
actually about first it's in game but they deactivated it and for 4 while you burn down someone's buildings,you won't really destroy them. They'l have 1 hp in the worst case but never totally destruction except ballistas on the towers.

^ yeah i just cant wait for city pvp wonder if that's what there working on since there hasn't been an update in like 3 days

Valkyrie
10-09-2011, 04:25 PM
they said a few days ago that this tuesday a big patch is comin' along with city siege pvp and so on, with alot of bug fixes.

Henry Martin
10-09-2011, 04:39 PM

1) We did have this, but it was only temporary before we full implemented PvP
2)Nothing will happen when you are offline. You are safe from attacks
3)Well its best to keep units in your town to defend against raids. If you dont have any, than your town will get beat up pretty bad which you will just rebuild it after.
4) As of right now you just build up your city by building markets, barracks, archer ranges, walls, etc. We do plan in the future to add a lot of stuff to your towns so you can make them more unique/customized.
5)Right now no, but I believe this will be added at some point (dont quote me on this)
6)well you wont get your ass kicked for one :P. You will have a strong army and will be able to replace one if destroyed. Like I mentioned before right now DoF is lacking in depth, but as time goes on we plan to add a lot more stuff to keep players interested in playing the game

Wolfentir
10-09-2011, 06:28 PM
6)well you wont get your ass kicked for one :P. You will have a strong army and will be able to replace one if destroyed. Like I mentioned before right now DoF is lacking in depth, but as time goes on we plan to add a lot more stuff to keep players interested in playing the game

Any timeframe on new features being implemented?

BassGod
10-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks for all the information, very kind of you all and helpful!

One more thing that concerns me is that, is this game based on zoning?

Zoning to your castle/territory? Zoning for exploration as I move my troops along the mountain and sea to other players territory? Or is it open-world area (that will be awesome)

I know PvP 1v1 is zoning, which I understand this mode, but for exploration that makes me concern.

Valkyrie
10-09-2011, 08:04 PM
Thanks for all the information, very kind of you all and helpful!

One more thing that concerns me is that, is this game based on zoning?

Zoning to your castle/territory? Zoning for exploration as I move my troops along the mountain and sea to other players territory? Or is it open-world area (that will be awesome)

I know PvP 1v1 is zoning, which I understand this mode, but for exploration that makes me concern.

yes it's zoning based.
you got your castle(homeland), then you got the world map where you move your units/armys.
Also in the different regions on the world map you can zoom in and walk around like in a open world area, i guess it's instance based so if you zoom in in a region other people won't find you since you're not in the same instance.

andreicde
10-09-2011, 08:39 PM
open world would be impossible since it would require the game to be made RPG style too which would take crazy amounts of time.