PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you Dev's!

ThatguyAds1298
10-08-2011, 02:43 PM
You know, I hope you developers realize how many moving pixel lives will be lost in the coming wars that are forming upon your game, We have the orc clans uniting to assault humankind, We got Arkantos' forces gathering, We have the human alliance under Redkam.

Its going to be a very bloody future for the online kingdoms in this game! So i say again!

Shame on you! All those flee'ing peasants, All the squeeling pigs as the fieiry boulders reign down upon the city, And most horrifying! All those Potatoes going to waste since no one but peasants eat them! All your fault!

An we all love it... :D

In all honesty and seriousness though.. This is going to be pretty epic when player town sieges are in with alliances, As well as hirelings and guiilds some time after. heck skirmishes are taking place all over the place between the forming factions already. I dont know if you guys planned for this to turn into a campagin of battle but well.. it sure is developing into one among the community!

See you on the battlefield!

andreicde
10-08-2011, 02:54 PM
o.O is that in every big post my name is mentioned lol?I'm just an elf.Elves are nice and we don't harm anyone...

ThatguyAds1298
10-08-2011, 02:57 PM
o.O is that in every big post my name is mentioned lol?I'm just an elf.Elves are nice and we don't harm anyone...

Tell that to the what was it? 50? 60? human armies you killed off..

macamus
10-08-2011, 03:25 PM
Mankind must bleed so we may keep the boleta safe!

andreicde
10-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Tell that to the what was it? 50? 60? human armies you killed off..

40 actually. goes to 50 if I include elves and orcs

chanman20
10-09-2011, 02:54 PM
lol :D like ark said us elves are nice

Dreamwalker
10-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Elves never kill unless their friends are threatened.

Course, since they count just about every living thing on Mythador as their friend...:p

Vish_Virtus
10-09-2011, 03:00 PM

For sure, you won't hurt anyone after your dead along with your Unicorns

Valkyrie
10-09-2011, 03:22 PM
For sure, you won't hurt anyone after your dead along with your Unicorns

what's up with the unicorn hate?
Words of wisdom (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n2VVTUXHgA&feature=related)