PDA

View Full Version : The human alliance

Imrahil
10-08-2011, 06:14 AM
Hi every human !
I'm AlThor an human holding a fort in southmonth. And rollingplain :) (i'm a temerous player)

We are some players who want to create an only human alliance. So we are seeking for interested player to join us.

This topic will help us to identify those who are interested and also to choose the name of our alliance.

Come and introduce yourself, we are waiting for you !

Everything remains to be done.

szebus
10-08-2011, 09:07 AM
This sounds good but what about players who play with all the 3 races ?

Valkyrie
10-08-2011, 09:11 AM
i still don't belive in race only alliances, they will fall without problems against
a mixed army... just imagine the archers and mounted GMs from elves, Infantry/archers from Human + ogres and erm... from orcs will smash more or less everything .

andreicde
10-08-2011, 09:16 AM
i still don't belive in race only alliances, they will fall without problems against
a mixed army... just imagine the archers and mounted GMs from elves, Infantry/archers from Human + ogres and erm... from orcs will smash more or less everything .

and what's why we will have a mixed alliance valk lol

Valkyrie
10-08-2011, 09:27 AM
and what's why we will have a mixed alliance valk lol

mm.. will be a shame to dominate everything so early :) but how many citys can a guild hold later on? is it only 1 or can they take as many as they'd like?

Imrahil
10-08-2011, 09:32 AM
If someone have multi city he must only play human with us and continu if he want plaing with his other city).
Only play as human with rp human ;).

And mixed army are just... ****. an human with ogre, elven archer, and he win or maybe not ^^. I crushed mixed armies more easly than unique race's armies. Mercenaries are weak, and you can't give them upgrade if they are not of your race. It's not recommended for rp but you can use them if you want XD. just be an human in your soul !!

Valkyrie
10-08-2011, 09:44 AM
If someone have multi city he must only play human with us and continu if he want plaing with his other city).
Only play as human with rp human ;).

And mixed army are just... ****. an human with ogre, elven archer, and he win or maybe not ^^. I crushed mixed armies more easly than unique race's armies. Mercenaries are weak, and you can't give them upgrade if they are not of your race. It's not recommended for rp but you can use them if you want XD. just be an human in your soul !!

i meant later on in 3v3 battles

Army 1: A human, Elv and orc player vs 3 humans...

andreicde
10-08-2011, 10:02 AM
mm.. will be a shame to dominate everything so early :) but how many citys can a guild hold later on? is it only 1 or can they take as many as they'd like?

bah,well if we can take 1 city only,we take an elven hard city and fortify it badly.Not sure anyone would dare to touch it :D.

And yeah what valk said.

White935
10-08-2011, 10:08 AM
hmm.. lots of targets to pillage.. great :D

Valkyrie
10-08-2011, 11:01 AM
bah,well if we can take 1 city only,we take an elven hard city and fortify it badly.Not sure anyone would dare to touch it :D.

And yeah what valk said.

ye either a good elven city or dagbor which is pretty hard to conquer as well. But best case senario we can get unlimited amount of npc citys and take 'em all

Imrahil
10-08-2011, 11:25 AM
i meant later on in 3v3 battles

Army 1: A human, Elv and orc player vs 3 humans...

Lol it's what we reach !! so good !!! human are polyvalent :) middle at all no strenght, no weakness :). But this topic is not about the future of PvP ^ ^