PDA

View Full Version : From the Orcish Hoard, a New Clan Arise!

White935
10-08-2011, 04:33 AM
http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q464/White935/Wolfbannerprve.jpg

I am Thagūrz Warchief of the Iron Wolf tribe,
We the Iron Wolves seek to make a new Clan, a Clan to unite our breathren,
to make us strong again, feared again.
The tin cans of the west dare to trespass on our lands,
to take that with rightfully belongs to us! we shall burn their cities, and pillage their towns and take every riches which they posses.
and the scornful Treehuggers in the North,
They hide in the shadows and unhonorable slay our laboureres to protect their trees,
Well we shall respect their wishes, and Cut them down,
and use their bodies as nutrition for their beloved trees.
I am Mada, I am Warlord and We shall band togethere and form the mightest clan
,and we shall rally our breathren, and our vengeance shall begin!

Clan name: Grim Wolf Clan (note name is subject to change, just a placeholder til we all find a good one, or we choose to keep this one)

Occupied Territory: Brakental, Flattan rol, Thikken dal, The Wold
Red: fully occupied
Green: Partially occupied
Blue: Conflict

Diplomatic advisor: ThatguyAds1298 "adam"
Diplomatic status:

Ally : "Dreaded"

War!:: The Free cities of Mythador

Roaster:
The Iron Wolf Tribe (White935)
The Bloodied Eye tribe (ThatguyAds1298 "adam")
The Burning Skull Tribe (Dalizon)
Unnamed Tribe (Vish_Virtus)
Unnamed Tribe (szebus)
Unnamed Tribe ( Magicmud83)
Jharkendar Tribe (Sleeper)
The Smashmouth Tribe "Raiders of the desert" (Black360dragon "firekinsoldier")

Requirements to join: 1: ya gotta be an orc :=).
2: Enjoy pillageing and burning of tin cans cities and elven trees!

ThatguyAds1298
10-08-2011, 04:38 AM
The Bloodied Eye tribe from the desert wastes stands with you, Chief Gromgorgan salutes your prowess in battle!! WAAAGGH!

Dalizon
10-08-2011, 08:29 AM
We Orks, of Flatten Rol shall join clan! We make trees burn! Tin cans hold our food! You call we fight!

Vish_Virtus
10-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Great post!!.

I am a small Orc now, but one day I will be a big Orc you can count on my orc tribe to fight!!

Valkyrie
10-08-2011, 10:05 AM
i need more people to join so i have something to feed my dragons with...

Dalizon
10-08-2011, 10:31 AM
Grrrrr Mada!! The Burning Skull tribe has swelled your ranks!

andreicde
10-08-2011, 11:03 AM
oh sweet a new food dish rising up!

Dreamwalker
10-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Orcs? Hah! We elves will take care of you filthy wretches.:p
Of course, that's if you don't drop dead from your own stench first.

White935
10-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Updated banner, but bear with me. i dont have any of my programs on this computer ( only paint <.<) so cant "fix" it up to look better atm.

ThatguyAds1298
10-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Heh heh, hey big boss seems we aint the center of attention no more! Arkantos' forces and the human alliance seem to me pretty much at each others throats already!

Dalizon
10-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Grrr Mada! Those stinky tree huggers smug behind arrow wall! They not know strength of Ork! They meal later!

White935
10-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Banner updated again. this is just paint work so i'll need to wait til i have my old tools installed on my computer so patch togethere a more interesting one.

szebus
10-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Grrr mada, our tribe are peaceful, but gladly join the alliance and take weapons against our common enemies.

chanman20
10-08-2011, 01:09 PM
guess i gotta get the arrows ready see you orcs on the battle field :D

White935
10-08-2011, 01:21 PM
hmm cant find my photoshop cd. ill download a free version in the meanwhile is should have the tools nessecary for me to add blood splatter to the design

White935
10-08-2011, 04:40 PM
not happy with the results. i think i'll use the design (blood splatter). but manually create the colors later. might need to move the blood spaltter around a bit on the picture too.

Magicmud83
10-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Be happy to join but not big on ork speak and rp ;)

White935
10-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Welcome aboard :=)

ThatguyAds1298
10-09-2011, 06:01 AM
Be happy to join but not big on ork speak and rp ;)

Well we dont really rp :D Its just fun to talk like an orc and threaten humies now and again!

White935
10-09-2011, 11:13 AM
hmm. with time (i got alot of rl work that am doing on the side) i might eventually make a banner for each "tribe" in the clan :=)

ThatguyAds1298
10-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Thats awesome mate, But yea dont let it leech your time! Remember we got humies to hunt. WAAGGH!

But our own banners would be really cool :)

Sleeper
10-09-2011, 12:22 PM
My Brotherhood from the swamps of Flattan Rol would like to hunt with you Grrr Mada !
Our tribe and city is called Jharkendar.

ThatguyAds1298
10-09-2011, 12:34 PM
Welcome! The boss will add you to the roster im sure when he gets online. We shall crush humanity! WAAGGGH!

Black360dragon
10-09-2011, 12:43 PM
The Smashmouth Raiders of the desert lend their swords may the fields run red with glorious bloodshed. WAAGGGGHHHH!!!!

In game name firekinsoldier

Dreamwalker
10-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Here's some more horde names for you smelly orcs:

The Golden Horde

The Crimson Horde

The Crimson Tide

Blood of the Fathers

Wrath of the Storm

Stormbringers

Wolves of the Storm

Wolves of Chaos

Sons of the Storm

Sons of Chaos

The Black Wolves

The Pack

Wolves of the East

The Blood Wolves

ThatguyAds1298
10-09-2011, 02:54 PM
I think this is a sign... it means Dreamwalker is joining us! You know you want to, Pillage, loot, burn and most importantly WAAAAAGGGHH'n all day long!

Thanks for the ideas dream! you rock!

PS : Buy the game! :D

White935
10-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Name should contain Wolf. or i have to redo the banner...sniff..

Edit: updated roaster.

andreicde
10-09-2011, 03:25 PM
I think this is a sign... it means Dreamwalker is joining us! You know you want to, Pillage, loot, burn and most importantly WAAAAAGGGHH'n all day long!

Thanks for the ideas dream! you rock!

PS : Buy the game! :D

No,dreamwalker is a true nhobilio. However he has a friendly opinion of the orcs,which totally proves why orcs and elves should be allies against humans :D. After all,humans burn forest,kill deer and slaughter orcs. So....

Dreamwalker
10-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Glad you like my names! And think of it this way: orcs may be filthly and brutal, but that's just part of nature; just like us elves are the gentle, peaceful, and nice-smelling side of nature.;)

But those humans...they try to control nature, to put themsleves before all others.

So, hey; maybe an elf-orc alliance isn't a bad idea? Sure give those humans nightmares!:D

By the way, the next part of my story is posted! Check it out and tell me what you think. ;)

I think I feel more names coming on:

Eye of the Storm

Lords of Oblivion

Messengers of the Inferno

Bloodstained Blades

Dawn of the Orc

Age of the Orc

Wolves of the Inferno

Doomsday of Man

Fires of the East

The Shadow Wolves

The Ashen Wolves

Tribes of the Wolf

Empire of the Wolf

Empire of Blood

Hordes of Gokkholm

White935
10-09-2011, 03:56 PM
hmmm Name based I'll probably keep "The grim wolf clan" for "now" til we evolve, and i might change the named based on how we evolve. ( i like alot of your suggestion) and my tribe The Iron Wolves. which is lead by "Thagūrz" has settled in the desert due to certain bonuses (i am directing myself to having a stronger breed of orcs) aswell as the desert is a better base of operation to gain controle of the orcish heartlands. as obiously we need to gain controle and become "king" of the orcs before we lead the war on the humans, :D after all we need the orcish tribes with us for this war to begin.

ThatguyAds1298
10-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Ok talked to big boss,

Ark since you apporached us.. We will hold off for now, If agree to these terms...

If you agree to attack the rolling plains / southmont, We orcs will direct our assault on the Wold, to avoid 'incidents' though if a fight breaks out we killl them, Second! You stay out of orc territory! If you do this..we will give you the same curtesy.. :cool: Southmont wont be easy pickings, We will assault this area when we are done in the Wold, and as for Dagbor.. If you manage to take it, Then your strength wil be noted. :rolleyes:

So... Do we have an accord? :rolleyes:

Sorry redkam but im afraid your alliance has grown to large and you must be destroyed, Now who wants tea and crumpets?

(This will take effect if ark agrees when player sieges and allainces are implemented)

White935
10-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Thagūrz Approves of this, now to settle the agreement. you must hunt human with me yes? smash human skull togethere with Thagūrz and agreement is met.

Dreamwalker
10-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Though my say means absolutely nothing, DO IT ARKANTOS!!!

The humans have to be beaten now before they wave their shiny little swords around IN THE SACRED FORESTS!:eek:

Valkyrie
10-09-2011, 04:40 PM
How many of you do know ark is planning to ally himself with humans? :) see you when we conquer the orc regions.

ThatguyAds1298
10-09-2011, 04:43 PM
How many of you do know ark is planning to ally himself with humans? :) see you when we conquer the orc regions.

We know :cool: however kam has a lot more humans in his alliance, Its the lesser of two evils im afraid alas.

andreicde
10-09-2011, 05:05 PM

ally myself with the humans?yes but with the noble ones. Don't forget the human alliance we are against is led by Red. I would gladly take in our alliance any human who will not burn forests and kill deer.And yes I do agree to the pact adam. We shall lay waste to the human alliance that wants to destroy everyone.And valk don't worry,red is planning to kill anyone who's not with his alliance so we are in the same boat :D.

Valkyrie
10-09-2011, 05:25 PM
We know :cool: however kam has a lot more humans in his alliance, Its the lesser of two evils im afraid alas.

History teaches us that numbers is not a battle changing factor compared to well trained/equiped soliders

Just look at the battle of narva in 1700 and 1704
Swedes had around 10000 soliders versus the 35000 of the russians, swedes crushed the russian army.
second battle there was only 5000 swedes versus 45000 russians, even tho the swedes lost they killed more than 10000 russians.

He can bring any number of players to my door, my well trained soldiers will with ease keep them away. :)

ally myself with the humans?yes but with the noble ones. Don't forget the human alliance we are against is led by Red. I would gladly take in our alliance any human who will not burn forests and kill deer.And yes I do agree to the pact adam. We shall lay waste to the human alliance that wants to destroy everyone.And valk don't worry,red is planning to kill anyone who's not with his alliance so we are in the same boat

so what after Reds little alliance is gone? :) we have to either force these orcs to kneel to us or crush 'em.

andreicde
10-09-2011, 05:31 PM
History teaches us that numbers is not a battle changing factor compared to well trained/equiped soliders

Just look at the battle of narva in 1700 and 1704
Swedes had around 10000 soliders versus the 35000 of the russians, swedes crushed the russian army.
second battle there was only 5000 swedes versus 45000 russians, even tho the swedes lost they killed more than 10000 russians.

He can bring any number of players to my door, my well trained soldiers will with ease keep them away. :)

so what after Reds little alliance is gone? :) we have to either force these orcs to kneel to us or crush 'em.

Nah,don't forget there will be german guilds and other language alliances.We will have tons to crush since they don't speak english so therefore we can't communicate with them. Besides we are not making this alliance because we need it,but because it will be easier to control our castle and our land .

Valkyrie
10-09-2011, 05:34 PM
nice :)

how many alliances/guilds are currently in planning? all i know are this one the human-only one and ours
think i read something about an italian one as well.

andreicde
10-09-2011, 05:53 PM
nice :)

how many alliances/guilds are currently in planning? all i know are this one the human-only one and ours
think i read something about an italian one as well.

from what I know I believe germans will have 2-3 guilds for sure,1 for the french,italian another one, russians for sure will have 1,and possibly many more.So we will have enough opponents.You may think Dof has few players but I can assure you it has TONS,but they talk different languages.And for that reason you will be our recruiter Valk. We need the english people in our guild in case guild features requires many members.

Valkyrie
10-09-2011, 06:04 PM
from what I know I believe germans will have 2-3 guilds for sure,1 for the french,italian another one, russians for sure will have 1,and possibly many more.So we will have enough opponents.You may think Dof has few players but I can assure you it has TONS,but they talk different languages.And for that reason you will be our recruiter Valk. We need the english people in our guild in case guild features requires many members.

well recruiting for me will take a while since i don't just want to invite some random players, i need to know if they can play or not. :)

Dreamwalker
10-09-2011, 06:07 PM
As an "English person", I'll be happy to join once I get the game.:)

That is, if I pass your test, Valk. ;)

andreicde
10-09-2011, 06:12 PM
well recruiting for me will take a while since i don't just want to invite some random players, i need to know if they can play or not. :)

lol then start finding potential candidates from now to be sure we have the good ones.I'l be looking for decent players too in that time

ThatguyAds1298
10-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Just dont go elite (ie elitist *shudders at the thought of wow) or anything, everyone should have the opportunity to learn :)

Valkyrie
10-09-2011, 08:00 PM
As an "English person", I'll be happy to join once I get the game.:)

That is, if I pass your test, Valk. ;)

I bet if i invite you, you'll write nice stuff about us in that story of yours right? :)

Just dont go elite (ie elitist *shudders at the thought of wow) or anything, everyone should have the opportunity to learn

ofc i won't go elitist but they should have some concept of the RTS gaming style, now tho to the problem, what should we name ourselves?

andreicde
10-09-2011, 08:38 PM
I bet if i invite you, you'll write nice stuff about us in that story of yours right? :)

ofc i won't go elitist but they should have some concept of the RTS gaming style, now tho to the problem, what should we name ourselves?

How about the Guardians of Light?We will be mixed so we can't pick an elven,human or orcish name so something neutral.

Magicmud83
10-09-2011, 08:50 PM
This is no good we got humans and elfs taking over our orc thread :mad:

andreicde
10-09-2011, 09:06 PM
This is no good we got humans and elfs taking over our orc thread :mad:

well it's allies so it's not that bad

ThatguyAds1298
10-10-2011, 03:37 AM
Didnt mean my 'elitist' comment as an insult or anything, was just saying :D

Dreamwalker
10-10-2011, 02:23 PM

I already got an idea for it: once an evil conspiracy of human lords takes power in Teria, Valkyrie is forced to join with her former enemy, the elven general Arkantos and his troops. But will thier uneasy alliance with the orcish king Thagūrz hold? Or will Mythador descend into a war even worse than the previous one?

All the while, a certain green robed elf is writing down these stunning events, saving the memories for future generations...:D

White935
10-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Whats the name of Ark's group again?

andreicde
10-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Whats the name of Ark's group again?

Dreaded

this will be our guild

Dreamwalker
10-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Dreaded

Now that is awesome. :cool:

White935
10-10-2011, 04:43 PM
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/060/5/3/orc_squad_ver__1_5_by_reaper78-d3aqazp.jpg

Just a cool picture i spotted on deviant art. just had to post it <.<

andreicde
10-10-2011, 05:19 PM
neat haha. il go find one with elves I guess

Magicmud83
10-10-2011, 05:25 PM
neat haha. il go find one with elves I guess

Heres one for you. :D
http://www.vegalleries.com/commopc/43keeb.jpg

andreicde
10-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Heres one for you. :D
http://www.vegalleries.com/commopc/43keeb.jpg

haha that would work if we were peaceful.but we are not -_-

ThatguyAds1298
10-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Awesome find there boss, And as for the other one.. uhh.. :confused:

Anyway, If there are any other orc clans out there who are interestied in joining us, and launching an all out assault on the humans please let us know!

On another point, nice update boss allies and territory is going to be great to keep us up to date just for fun that is.

Dreamwalker
10-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Nice pictures! They really show the inner spirit of each race! :p

White935
10-13-2011, 04:45 AM
Nice pictures! They really show the inner spirit of each race! :p

Yeah, actually wish orcs had more razeing/fire abilities, like having their men throw torches onto building/fields/grass to start fire's and such, jut for the burning and razing feeling.