PDA

View Full Version : guild feature things

andreicde
10-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Ok so since I know in the future guilds will be able to control castles,I have a few suggestions for them

1: The guildmates will be able to contribute decent amounts of resources and gold to increase the defences of the castles. Ex to have more plants or boiling oil and so on.

2: resources contributing to increase guild rewards. This one is pretty obvious

3: donate resources to increase the specific race bonuses.If it's an elven castle,elven units get 10% extra damage,hp and so on.It will only apply for the guild members

4: Unique abilities for each race castle

5: When implented,adding a way to compose items for heroes in here.

6: having buildings to ''upgrade'' to enhance the guild bonuses or certain activities even more

Comment

Dreamwalker
10-08-2011, 03:10 PM
Sounds pretty smart, Mr. Evil-Elf-Lord!:p

Once guilds are in, I'm willing to bet that this game's going to get even more interesting.;)
But just how many cities can a guild control, anyway? Too many with all these bonuses might be a wee bit overpowered.

chanman20
10-12-2011, 08:17 PM
nice post ark and dream i say let let them control as many as they want cause if more then one guild works together or lets say 3 guild members attack a city then 2 more attack another city or something it would hard to def it

Magicmud83
10-12-2011, 09:07 PM
Some guild vs guild action attack eachothers guild town would be sweet. Guild duels without unit loss or a gain in crowns would be nice for training your members. Custom guild flags and colors to the army would be a fun addition too.