PDA

View Full Version : Will there be dragons in game

LordSlayer
11-26-2008, 02:33 PM
I was just woundering if there will still be dragons or dragon race models in the game, even if they are not a playable race anymore (atleast for now), so that the community could potentially make a dragon race without having to make custom models and skins for all the units,

The Witch King of Angmar
11-26-2008, 04:04 PM
They may or may not be in this game. If they aren't, they'll be in an expansion.

Jean=A=Luc
11-26-2008, 05:03 PM
I will be dead before I see the ring in the hands of an elf!

Wait, what were we talking about? Ahhh yes, there will be dragons present in the campaign but they won't be playable as a separate faction until the expansion.

Yawn....so tired....

Grizzlez
11-28-2008, 11:53 AM
I think he means will they keep the art in the game files so modders can code in a faction containing them or will the stuff not being used be removed for another release version.

ShadowyMoon
11-30-2008, 05:21 AM
When did that happen? The last time I was here they were supposed to be a faction...
Oh well, I'll cope with it but does it mean I'll have to start again in the MMO mode to have a dragon faction when the expansion rolls out? (Yes I know the obvious answer to that would be "yes" but I wanted to be sure)

Draco
11-30-2008, 08:33 AM
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=369

We all knew this would be the first reaction - I hate to do this - but I can`t answer this question directly.:) Hope bellow works for an answer:

Lets put it this way - Dragons are not official confirmed as a playable race.
So - we don`t guarantee Dragons will be in the game as a playable function anymore.:( But if they are not in at the release, they`ll be in after - be at as a content booster or mini-expansion. But hey - Dragons might make it in after all - you never know. And if not - well you`d still get to "hire" dragons playing as other races.

ShadowyMoon
11-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the quote Draco, didn't see that thread before.

Joseph Visscher
12-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Dragons are still... Up in the air flying. When it comes to landing on Dawn of Fantasy and burning everything, well that is still unknown. :(

Draco
12-02-2008, 12:43 PM
We could always lure them with some virgins ;) . Any volunteers? :p

ShadowyMoon
12-03-2008, 11:06 AM
We could always lure them with some virgins ;) . Any volunteers? :p

*Drags sparrow out of his cave* Take my sacrifice ye mighty dragons and grace us with your presence in Dawn of Fantasy!

nickson104
12-03-2008, 12:57 PM
*Drags sparrow out of his cave* Take my sacrifice ye mighty dragons and grace us with your presence in Dawn of Fantasy!

Woooooo, i already like this guy :) *holds up banner in support of shadowymoon*

The Witch King of Angmar
12-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Wow, that hurt. Anyway back on topic, I'd love to see dragons in the frozen regions of Mythador be able to breath ice or something like that.

Sharku
12-03-2008, 05:03 PM
That'd be a unique way of the Dragon's "sub-faction" element, different types of Dragon's for different types of environments.

SPARROW94
12-09-2008, 06:47 PM

*falls off chair from laughter* ohhh moon i wove youu! you have to beat me in a DoF online game to get in mah cave, hmm perhaps the beta??!!