PDA

View Full Version : Dragons

Vish_Virtus
10-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Is having a Green or Red dragon worth it? or should I get a black one??

Are they really worth it?? are they able to come out of your homeland?

Safey18
10-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Is having a Green or Red dragon worth it? or should I get a black one??

Are they really worth it?? are they able to come out of your homeland?

They are able to leave your homeland and be used in PvP or PvE matches. I would preffer to save and just get the royal dragon (which I have) I could buy another one but I don't know if they are worth it at this stage. Even having one takes quite alot of micromanagement and the 15 battalions it takes up may not be worth it. I'm still lvling it though so maybe my opinion will change ;)

andreicde
10-06-2011, 08:45 PM
They are able to leave your homeland and be used in PvP or PvE matches. I would preffer to save and just get the royal dragon (which I have) I could buy another one but I don't know if they are worth it at this stage. Even having one takes quite alot of micromanagement and the 15 battalions it takes up may not be worth it. I'm still lvling it though so maybe my opinion will change ;)

it won't. the only thing dragon gets when he levels is 100 or 50 hp per level.So right now dragon(even royal) seems useless. heck,I'm even scared to get mine outside since he can be easily killed.

Safey18
10-06-2011, 08:47 PM
it won't. the only thing dragon gets when he levels is 100 or 50 hp per level.So right now dragon(even royal) seems useless. heck,I'm even scared to get mine outside since he can be easily killed.

xD I know I havent used it in PvP yet. I may try it later today and just fly it away if it gets too hurt!

andreicde
10-06-2011, 08:48 PM
xD I know I havent used it in PvP yet. I may try it later today and just fly it away if it gets too hurt!

flying takes stamina.SO does fire breathing and fire ball and walking.so you'l end up being chased by cavs and killed easily

Vish_Virtus
10-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Interesting, well maybe I will keep saving up points, I can only imaging that invading a castle with a Dragon might be suicide.

Safey18
10-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Interesting, well maybe I will keep saving up points, I can only imaging that invading a castle with a Dragon might be suicide.

Looking at my city right now I don't see how anyone could defeat me with a 60 battalion army. Keen to see people try haha I know I'll be trying to take down other people!