PDA

View Full Version : Vanishing Gold

Pepi18
10-06-2011, 06:53 PM
*I already made a post that included this issue here http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4469 but a day has gone by without it being noticed so I thought it would serve better to make a new one in the "Bugs" section*
*As of Patch 1.05*

Yesterday I woke up in the morning to find that the all my gold which I had transfered over to my garrisoned army vanished overnight, my 5k gold turned into 7 gold. Then later that evening after accumulating during the day 200k on one army, 50k on another, I relogged (was back online within a few mins) and found my gold vanished again. 200k turned into 4.2k and 50k turned into 4.49k. The gold cap for my army in the morning was 5.5k and the gold caps for the 2 armies that I had in the evening were 30k each and so my gold was decaying at a rate of -54 /min.

Aside from my gold vanishing my resources, troops, decaying, pop cap and gold/resource caps are volatile in both my home city and my armies and are continuously playing up for me. (like right now the gold is decaying in my home city even though I have 3k/5.2k in it and a list of similar bugs goes on and on).

My city is an Elven city created on the 31st of September.

I gave the game a good shot with all the bugs and even spent a day playing after I had lost all my gold (I made much more during that day) but now that I know this is going to keep happening - all the gold I make will vanish - I have lost patience and motivation to play. I would really appreciate some assurances that the bug is being looked at and and will be fixed.

I value the gameplay functionality higher than I value new content being released. I wait for this bug to be fixed before I return to playing DOF.

Cheers.

Novakiller
10-06-2011, 06:57 PM
Im having this issue myself, was just assured by konst. that this particular bug should be fixed now.

Pepi18
10-06-2011, 07:00 PM
You mean Kon said it was fixed in the latest patch 1.05B? I already checked the patch list and vanishing gold/resources is not on there.

Alex Walz
10-08-2011, 02:10 AM
Im having this issue myself, was just assured by konst. that this particular bug should be fixed now.
I believe I told you that - I'm standing in for Kon this weekend as far as answering inquiries go. So I may have been mistaken, but I'll check with our scripters.

Defilus
10-09-2011, 03:11 PM
I lose tons of resources everytime I log out, easily 50% of my total amount of resources if not more, apart from gold.

Novakiller
10-11-2011, 03:14 AM
ahhh ok alex yeah quite possibly, someone told me that tho :D