PDA

View Full Version : Patch # 1.0.5 B - Forth Time`s the Charm!

Konstantin Fomenko
10-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Quick hotfix patch today fixing couple of extremely rare but game breaking issues with homeland reload, missing influence and army camps features. Check the Patch log for details. Wishing everyone a great thanksgiving weekend ahead - Reverie Team!

Patch # 1.0.5
:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed last remaining crash with homelands always crashing on reload
-Fixed rare issue with loosing influence after PvP battle
-Fixed issue with Manage Camps in various

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed rare bug with gather rates not updating when workers removed from homelands
-Fixed Mercenary Tent in View Camps giving error in dragons/dwarf/neutral regions

Konstantin Fomenko
10-06-2011, 12:52 PM
However - there is still one problem with re-loading towns, super rare, as far as we know ObscuredUSA`s town is the only one effected. In this case the game gets stuck on reload of the homecity. We apologize - but unfortunately this fix will only be ready on Tuesday.

axal011
10-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Patch # 1.0.5
:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed last remaining crash with homelands always crashing on reload
-Fixed rare issue with loosing influence after PvP battle
-Fixed issue with Manage Camps in various

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed rare bug with gather rates not updating when workers removed from homelands
-Fixed Mercenary Tent in View Camps giving error in dragons/dwarf/neutral regions

Wait my bad. its working

ObscuredUSA
10-06-2011, 01:12 PM
However - there is still one problem with re-loading towns, super rare, as far as we know ObscuredUSA`s town is the only one effected. In this case the game gets stuck on reload of the homecity. We apologize - but unfortunately this fix will only be ready on Tuesday.

I just did a massive facepalm.

Onomas
10-06-2011, 01:15 PM

lol talk about tough luck.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-06-2011, 01:20 PM
@ ObscureUSA - actually give you town a try. It just magicly stopped freezing on load screen for us. Might actually work now.

ObscuredUSA
10-06-2011, 01:22 PM
@ ObscureUSA - actually give you town a try. It just magicly stopped freezing on load screen for us. Might actually work now.

No luck. =/ I let it sit there for a good 5 minutes. I then had to bring up my task manager to exit out the game. In the task manager, it shows the Dawn of Fantasy client as "Program stopped responding" However, my second town loads up instantly.

Safey18
10-06-2011, 05:43 PM
No luck. =/ I let it sit there for a good 5 minutes. I then had to bring up my task manager to exit out the game. In the task manager, it shows the Dawn of Fantasy client as "Program stopped responding" However, my second town loads up instantly.

Man I really do feel sorry for you because I know how it feels... but my game is fixed HELL YEAH man I am soooo happy! Good luck with the fix though mate ;)

chanman20
10-06-2011, 10:23 PM

bad luck man

ObscuredUSA
10-07-2011, 08:10 AM
I'll continue to try and log in throughout the next few days. Maybe I will get lucky. lol

White935
10-07-2011, 08:18 AM
Letts hope you get lucky ;=)