PDA

View Full Version : How do I trade/play with my brother?

Zanderscotx
10-06-2011, 10:56 AM
So I got my brother to buy this game on the other side of the country and I relise alot of the multiplayer function are not implemented yet; but how do I trade with my brother and can I do anything together to play with him like quest or somthing?

Henry Martin
10-06-2011, 11:21 AM
If you read the forum, you would know that all of these features you are talking about have not been put in the game yet. Right now we are spending most of this time working on fixing up the game before we add major features like this. I believe this stuff will be added ingame within the next few months (could be longer. I'm just guessing).

Jarno Montonen
10-06-2011, 02:42 PM
Trading between cities is debated and not desided on yet, but you will be able to ally with your brother and have group pvp battles in the future. Can't really give any specific time, but it's a high priority thing on our list.

redindus
10-07-2011, 05:35 AM
I dont see why not, if you guys decide to do it, should have a caravan to be transported from point A to B. reality, if that caravan get jumped another player or AI can take your resources or goods from you.

Valkyrie
10-07-2011, 03:55 PM
I dont see why not, if you guys decide to do it, should have a caravan to be transported from point A to B. reality, if that caravan get jumped another player or AI can take your resources or goods from you.

well if you have trade enabled between players only citys, you could very easy boost new players, giving them resources for a very very cheap price.

chanman20
10-07-2011, 04:20 PM
well if you have trade enabled between players only citys, you could very easy boost new players, giving them resources for a very very cheap price.

lol they should tax all trades so you cant do that xD

andreicde
10-07-2011, 04:23 PM
lol they should tax all trades so you cant do that xD

and the gold goes at the main cities and will be used by the guild controlling that castle

Valkyrie
10-07-2011, 04:53 PM
and the gold goes at the main cities and will be used by the guild controlling that castle

sounds like a nice perk, with lets say 15-25% tax.