PDA

View Full Version : Server going down bug!!

Cheatle
10-06-2011, 10:14 AM
I am having an issue and I believe this is considered a bug.

I will be playing the game, and then its says in BIG RED LETTERS that the server is going down. At first I figured that it was just the server going down, but its happened twice sense then. I am playing with several people and they stay in the game, while I get the boot.

I am not sure, but I think it happens when I go to talk to the NPC for quests.

Safey18
10-06-2011, 10:17 AM
I am having an issue and I believe this is considered a bug.

I will be playing the game, and then its says in BIG RED LETTERS that the server is going down. At first I figured that it was just the server going down, but its happened twice sense then. I am playing with several people and they stay in the game, while I get the boot.

I am not sure, but I think it happens when I go to talk to the NPC for quests.

Yeah its a bug but its generally pretty rare. I'm pretty sure they are aware of it and will probly look into it in more detail after a few more pressing bugs.

ThatguyAds1298
10-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Yea ive had this once i think, doesnt seem very common bug, but thats for me could be happening a lot to others, i dunno. Bugs are devious.

Valkyrie
10-06-2011, 10:33 AM
isn't this just something that happens when you lose connection to thier servers? or where did i pick that up?

macamus
10-06-2011, 11:06 AM
This bug happend to me all the time for several days. As it carried on I noticed that everytime I got the server down it actually turned off my internet.

It wasnt my connection because if I didnt play this game it was up fine but as soon as i went in and played it for a few mins it turned off :p

Konstantin Fomenko
10-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Yes that bug does happen when you loose connection to the server. We need to fix couple of rare networking bugs with this still, 1.0.6 patch on Tuesday will have this fixed and polished.

Cheatle
10-06-2011, 11:48 AM
Awesome, thank you all for your comments, and I can't wait till Tuesday!