PDA

View Full Version : [suggestion] Lett orc be orc

White935
10-06-2011, 06:52 AM
Simple suggestion really, i'd like if possible (perhaps as upgrade?) allow different misc visual design of the different forts. personally i think the orc forts look to clean, to nice, and far to little savage, naturally this is all in the future.
but i'd like my walls to be randomly covered in blood and spikes, perhaps a few hides and thropies randomly streching across the wall. corpses lying around the walls with arrows sticking out of them, serving as a decore and warning. I feel that orcs should be making the feeling of "terror, savage and brutaliy" when you approuch the forts. blood, bodies lying around ( we got bodypile defences thou :=) ). Skulls anroment gathered togethere in small statues. perhaps a large skull covering the back of the gate ( So its seen when its raised) symbols painted in blood across the walls, and the orcs weapons should be bloody, instead of clean and shining, perhaps a bit of blood on their armor too.

Magicmud83
10-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Well we do get the body pile traps outside of the walls that we can set fire to at least.