PDA

View Full Version : Race specific forums?

ThatguyAds1298
10-06-2011, 04:54 AM
Just wondering if well be getting race specific forums in the future? Id love to be able to plan with my fellow orcs without humies or elvses spying!

Only people in the orc / human / elf sect groups would be able to see their respective forum.

Thoughts?

I know chat is great way to communicate in game but not everyone online at the same time, forums would make it much easier :D

Valkyrie
10-06-2011, 04:58 AM
problem tho, what if i change my sect for a minute or two just to spy on your evil master plans

ThatguyAds1298
10-06-2011, 05:00 AM
That would be cheap, and they will have their town invaded by a legion of angry orcs, Remember now... orcs see all..

But yea thats a problem i guess but i doubt many would do it, our community is really great and most wouldnt do that.

But of course there will be a few, you make a good point

Dreamwalker
10-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Maybe if you can't change your sect, or if you do, there's some sort of time penalty before you can post again? Annoying, I know, but it would help keep down spies.:rolleyes:

ThatguyAds1298
10-08-2011, 01:54 AM
True enough, Theres a great competition forming between races at the moment and itl explode when sieges and alliances are in, Im really looking forward to it! Tensions are high in the world of Mythador! To war!