PDA

View Full Version : Ouch,Defeat...

axal011
10-06-2011, 02:12 AM
Okay so I had 40 Knights "not on horses" and several other type units.. Got wasted completly by knights on horses.. I mean I got WIPED out by those horsies :(

I tell ya, The human lands are unstable and what I mean by unstable is that they are at war with eachother... When I was playing elves "before it bugged and couldnt play no more" I had nothing but fights with orcs.. You humans need to unite, or you will fall.. LOL

ThatguyAds1298
10-06-2011, 02:32 AM
Unite against what? :D You will have a war to fight yes.. But not yet, Nono.. when the time is right.. (and the bugs are done).

axal011
10-06-2011, 02:38 AM
Unite against what? :D You will have a war to fight yes.. But not yet, Nono.. when the time is right.. (and the bugs are done).

Bugs are done? What do you mean? There are still people who crash when trying to login to their homeland.

ThatguyAds1298
10-06-2011, 02:55 AM
Nono i meant 'when the bugs are done' as in, when they are fixed, i didnt mean they were fixed sorry :D

axal011
10-06-2011, 03:13 AM
Nono i meant 'when the bugs are done' as in, when they are fixed, i didnt mean they were fixed sorry :D

Im just upset lol.. When I could play my elven homeland, The last battle i had was with an orc, it was smooth and no lag and we a decent battle even though the orc player was desimated. then had wall problems and then boom. I got reinbursed but i cant play the game until i can play elves again. i miss my magical tree's

Safey18
10-06-2011, 03:50 AM
Im just upset lol.. When I could play my elven homeland, The last battle i had was with an orc, it was smooth and no lag and we a decent battle even though the orc player was desimated. then had wall problems and then boom. I got reinbursed but i cant play the game until i can play elves again. i miss my magical tree's

Lol I'm human and have down about 5 PvPs in that I have played 4 humans! We just like beating up on each other.

andreicde
10-06-2011, 07:01 AM

Don't worry. I beat the humans so many times with elves that I forgot the count :D

Onomas
10-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Shouldnt be faction on faction pvp. But should be a civil war once in awhile yadda yadda. I think factions should be able to ally, break alliance, etc as the game developes. Make a nice little twist to the game. Except for orcs of course. And never looked into it but do elves fight each other (Minus dark elves as the evil kin) in any lore?

Orcs should get huge bonuses and humans/elves should team up and have at it ;)
Human vs Human :/

So far been in 10 pvp battles9 with human, and 1 with elves (im human).I want orc blood on my swords.

macamus
10-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Well the high elves and wood elfs are waging civil war in the quest line :p

Onomas
10-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Well the high elves and wood elfs are waging civil war in the quest line :p

Ah thanks, havent played the elves yet.

My huiman town was broke until today. Now ill give them a go.There is much i have to learn about this game still. Elves just seem hard to me because i dont know what all their buildings/trickles/etc are and how they are used. Reading archives now :)

I was trying to get at like a LoTR's kind of feel by my statement. Not saying the game "needs" change. Just twists and surprises thrown at us once in awhile.

axal011
10-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Ah thanks, havent played the elves yet.

My huiman town was broke until today. Now ill give them a go.There is much i have to learn about this game still. Elves just seem hard to me because i dont know what all their buildings/trickles/etc are and how they are used. Reading archives now :)

I was trying to get at like a LoTR's kind of feel by my statement. Not saying the game "needs" change. Just twists and surprises thrown at us once in awhile.

The elves are "Confusing" but they are WAY EASIER to play that is, if your not confused.. i left my human kingdom cause of all the micromanagment.