PDA

View Full Version : Do gold mines/Stone Replenish?

axal011
10-05-2011, 09:15 PM
It wouldn't seem right if they didn't come back after depleted...Do they come back? Cause my human homeland had a gold mine run out and its been 4 days and hasn't come back. For future I would appreciate it if someone doesn't come to this thread and speak of "Trading" whats to trade after its gone :P

andreicde
10-05-2011, 09:28 PM
It wouldn't seem right if they didn't come back after depleted...Do they come back? Cause my human homeland had a gold mine run out and its been 4 days and hasn't come back. For future I would appreciate it if someone doesn't come to this thread and speak of "Trading" whats to trade after its gone :P

well I do trading without actually talking about your resources lol.I trade between cities :D

woody8917
10-05-2011, 09:32 PM

Yes they should replenish, unless that has changed or a bug, I have two of my stone mines gone and they slowly get some stone back every now and again. I have no idea the rate at which they replenish though. Last i checked my stone mines were at 643/3000, so i guess they get back about 700 stone/gold a day(real life time). Hope this helps but you said yours are not replenishing at all so im assuming bug.
Gold mines might replenish at a slower rate then stone mines, since gold mine has only 2000 when full.

umm stupid question, when you say 4 days is that in game days or real life days? you might need to wait a real life day before you see much of anything come back. sorry for such a dumb question but i was just wondering. lol

axal011
10-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Yes they should replenish, unless that has changed or a bug, I have two of my stone mines gone and they slowly get some stone back every now and again. I have no idea the rate at which they replenish though. Last i checked my stone mines were at 643/3000, so i guess they get back about 700 stone/gold a day(real life time). Hope this helps but you said yours are not replenishing at all so im assuming bug.

umm stupid question, when you say 4 days is that in game days or real life days? you might need to wait a real life day before you see much of anything come back. sorry for such a dumb question but i was just wondering. lol

4 real life days, those days was when i was playing my "Broken" Elvish homeland

woody8917
10-05-2011, 09:56 PM
4 real life days, those days was when i was playing my "Broken" Elvish homeland

Hmm well if nothing is happening to them at all, just sitting at Zero, then i would, again, assume its a bug. I cant think of anything you could do to help them out to get full again, umm have you logged into the city, that this is happening to, and just messed around with other stuff, see if that helps it to re-supply.

Maybe for some reason they wont re-supply while your logged out. idk if that dosent help ya.

redindus
10-07-2011, 06:12 AM
Theoretically, it should and should have prospects by looking for valuable ores and gems. Nothing last forever, wouldnt hurt to have a prospect miner or scout to search for them, other units couldnt locate them without having prospectors.