PDA

View Full Version : I think my I might have messed up my walls.. Help!!

Zanderscotx
10-05-2011, 08:21 PM
SO being me, I passed all the small walls and went straight to the Large stone wall/ stronghold wall. Now I only have one wall and all the other options disapered. I have read people are getting multiple layers of walls put up. Did I screw myself out of multiple layers of walls, and why did the other options disapear.

or Why cant we have a inner and outer wall?

or WHY CANT WE PLACE ARE OWN WALLS?

Safey18
10-05-2011, 08:52 PM
SO being me, I passed all the small walls and went straight to the Large stone wall/ stronghold wall. Now I only have one wall and all the other options disapered. I have read people are getting multiple layers of walls put up. Did I screw myself out of multiple layers of walls, and why did the other options disapear.

or Why cant we have a inner and outer wall?

or WHY CANT WE PLACE ARE OWN WALLS?

Aslong as you have the stone it will auto build the wall in a predetermined spot.

Zanderscotx
10-05-2011, 08:53 PM
I dont know how or why but the castle option is back but now grey out, oh wait just check again and its gone.

What is going on?! I feel like the kid in the back of the cop car in Super Troopers.

This game would have been much better If you could built your own walls =(

Wolfentir
10-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Maybe they will let us place our own walls eventually, something like Stronghold. That would be awesome.