PDA

View Full Version : Patch # 1.0.5 - See You on Tuesday!

Konstantin Fomenko
10-05-2011, 06:30 PM
See You Next Tuesday!
Before we look at tonight`s patch - a quick announcement: our next patch 1.0.6 will come out in next Tuesday - but it`ll big a good one! During these 5 days we`ll concentrate our efforts on finishing long awaited new feature - Army VS Town combat - due later next week. In addition you can expect dozens of bug fixes in 1.0.6, including new bugs reported during this weekend, 1.0.6 will also introduce brand new combat balancing formula and much more.
Meanwhile - say hello to 1.0.5! Our focus today was on various rare crashes, as well as infamous homeland reload crash. In addition we`ve addressed various issues you brought to our attention and finally fixed the silly foot knight animation. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend ahead!

Patch # 1.0.5
:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed crash with homelands always crashing on reload - rare game stopping bug
-Fixed common crash that happens after PvP
-Fixed another common crash that happens on loading homeland.
-More work on palisade and stone walls issue - after current palisade will finish building, stone wall construction will resume. Please give this time - it`ll auto fix itself eventually. This will not effect newly built walls.
-Fixed visual bug with world map banners flying in the air if PvP failed to start
:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Quest Woe To the Wood Elf will not restart for these who completed it already
-Fixed human foot knight running ability
-Dragons now take between 11 and 15 population in the army and on the homeland
-Dragons now add much more strength to the army strength value
-Horse-cart adds much less strength to the army strength value
-Fixed Dragon ability text descriptions

Safey18
10-05-2011, 06:33 PM
You got the title wrong xD its patch #1.0.5 but otherwise it looks good thanks for the update!

Edit- Has this been implemented yet or is it coming at 9?

axal011
10-05-2011, 06:46 PM
You got the title wrong xD its patch #1.0.5 but otherwise it looks good thanks for the update!

Edit- Has this been implemented yet or is it coming at 9?

Thats what id like to know because Im stilll crashing when trying to load into homeland

Safey18
10-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Thats what id like to know because Im stilll crashing when trying to load into homeland

Same thats why I asked xD

andreicde
10-05-2011, 06:53 PM
why?why? why was dragon army str raised so much?my dragon before was 13 now he's 202....and I clearly specified I could kill NPC dragon that has around 3x better stats in 5-6 seconds with an army of 230 army str around. Now my dragon can get targeted easily while I try to level him because you made him a ''beast'' in str army yet he's freaking weak. Time to put him and the hero on ''useless units''...

Safey18
10-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Can anyone tell us if this has been implemented yet or not?

Konstantin Fomenko
10-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Yes patch was implemented 9.00 pm on the dot. If your town still crashes, please post here with user name, town name, town slot # (1,2,3,4) and we`ll have to take a look again - as it means it`s another bug.

woody8917
10-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Can anyone tell us if this has been implemented yet or not?

On the updater it has Patch 1.0.5 in the PATCH tab and i just downloaded a few files, plus the updater is saying *Game Files Updated Successfully*. So i do think it just went out.

IIRC all the other patches have been at 9pm so i would think all future patches will happen around that time.

LOL Kon you sly dog you beat me to it, but then again you are the CEO lol

axal011
10-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Username Fuddan
Town name Felwithe
Slot 2

Safey18
10-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Yes patch was implemented 9.00 pm on the dot. If your town still crashes, please post here with user name, town name, town slot # (1,2,3,4) and we`ll have to take a look again - as it means it`s another bug.

FFS are you serious? Man this is 100% fkd. I have posted logs told you whats happened and I've been waiting 3 days. You have told me on 3 separate occasions that this would be fixed in a couple hours or by next patch and it never has... Here is my information for a 3rd time.

Username: Safey18
Town: Legend
Slot: 3

You may aswel just give me my money back. Seriously I'm over this.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-05-2011, 07:17 PM
Yeah that sucks:( We are looking into this second town crash bug right now. Hopefully it won`t take as long.

Safey18
10-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Yeah that sucks:( We are looking into this second town crash bug right now. Hopefully it won`t take as long.

Man I have been the biggest fanboy telling people to buy this game and how great it is even with a few bugs but this is the last straw. I'm angry as hell and I'm going back to MMORPG.com and taking back all the times I have defended you. So dissapointed.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Ok we confirmed there is another bug. We`ll try to hit patch this tomorrow afternoon.

axal011
10-05-2011, 07:28 PM
FFS are you serious? Man this is 100% fkd. I have posted logs told you whats happened and I've been waiting 3 days. You have told me on 3 separate occasions that this would be fixed in a couple hours or by next patch and it never has... Here is my information for a 3rd time.

Username: Safey18
Town: Legend
Slot: 3

You may aswel just give me my money back. Seriously I'm over this.

Calm calm Safey, Im MAD too but I don't spill my anger as in letting someone know.. just give some more patience for him/them. Meanwhile play something else, Im playing the sims 3, shogun 2 off and on off and on.. just give it more time.

Also my other kingdom works... It has its full wall but i can't seem to play as humans.. I miss my Rangers.....

Safey18
10-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Ok we confirmed there is another bug. We`ll try to hit patch this tomorrow afternoon.

Last chance... 4th time lucky hopefully. Then me and I'm sure others will be keen to get our money back.

ObscuredUSA
10-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Konstantin Fomenko, it is still broken for me as well.

Username: ObscuredUSA
Town name: Avanta
Slot: 1

You know what will make us happy? Bonus codes for influence or a free dragon! Hehe, hopefully you guys find the root of this problem and squash it once and for all.

axal011
10-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Konstantin Fomenko, it is still broken for me as well.

Username: ObscuredUSA
Town name: Avanta
Slot: 1

You know what will make us happy? Bonus codes for influence or a free dragon! Hehe, hopefully you guys find the root of this problem and squash it once and for all.

I don't want any more influence or a dragon or anything, just my elvish homeland to work again because everything is upgraded.....no need for influence as i see "or saw"

XMAN
10-05-2011, 08:59 PM
one thing i'd like to know: my royal dragon can be resurrected? :)

Alex Walz
10-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Did it die in battle or was it because of the crash?

XMAN
10-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Did it die in battle or was it because of the crash?

not die yet :D but i remember a staff said in a post about considering dragon can be resurrected every 24 hrs. it's a reply when ppl dan't want to lose dragon they bought with rl money.

andreicde
10-05-2011, 10:32 PM
not die yet :D but i remember a staff said in a post about considering dragon can be resurrected every 24 hrs. it's a reply when ppl dan't want to lose dragon they bought with rl money.

um no,not implented yet.

ObscuredUSA
10-06-2011, 08:42 AM
How's the bug fix coming along? Still set for this afternoon?

Safey18
10-06-2011, 09:08 AM
How's the bug fix coming along? Still set for this afternoon?

Haven't heard anything yet. Waiting for Kon to get on to give us an update on how things are going xD

ObscuredUSA
10-06-2011, 09:43 AM
I just can't wait to play my town again. Hopefully the patch comes sooner then expected.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Hey guys - we are working on this right now. Looks like 1.0.5 B mini patch will come out around 3pm today.

ThatguyAds1298
10-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Hye kon, any chance at the orc npc being fixed in the mini patch? havnt been able to progress in quests for 2 days, Posteds ome of the bugs in bug reports. 'The Ork bug thread'

nuraiel
10-06-2011, 10:20 AM
Just started to get the crash on logon bug too

Username: nuraiel
Townname: Thanar
Slot: #1

Konstantin Fomenko
10-06-2011, 11:01 AM
@#$@ yeah! Town reload is fixed! - We`ll patch this in 30 minutes in 1.0.5 B hot-fix patch. Also including several fixes for several other bugs.

Thanks for being so patient guys! 4th time`s the charm:)

ObscuredUSA
10-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Thanks for your hard work. It's good to see developers who care about their player base over money. (Although money is a nice bonus =P)

ThatguyAds1298
10-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Indeed, good news guys! Thanks to the devs!

Onomas
10-06-2011, 12:32 PM
My city is working fine after last patch 1.05. But half my army vanished. 5 knights, some calvary, and 5 archers. But i remade these so no biggie as long as this mini patch wont make them go poof again lol.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Ok guys the patch is live, details are here: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=62476

However - there is still one problem with re-loading towns, super rare, as far as we know ObscuredUSA`s town is the only one effected. In this case the game gets stuck on reload of the homecity. We apologize - but unfortunately this fix will only be ready on Tuesday.