PDA

View Full Version : Royal Dragons

Alex Walz
10-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Has anyone here hunted down there first black dragon yet, and lived to tell the tale? ;) Let's hear your stories!

Joseph Visscher
10-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Lol this should be interesting... Almost think we should replace the 10,000 gold loot with 1-3 wealth... or maybe make it random, sometimes wealth sometimes gold.

macamus
10-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Yes I destroyed the little whelps! Olala yeah wealth would be nice :D

ObscuredUSA
10-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Where in the world are the dragons located?! And how do I hunt them?!

Alex Walz
10-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Apart from the rare mercenary dragon you may encounter, wild dragons (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3486) can be encountered in Sssilistra - the southwestern-most realm on the World Map. To travel here, create an Online Kingdom World Map army, and task them to visit this desolate region. Once they have arrived, reselect the army, and from its interface, select the icon of the magnifying glass. Now you're in dragon land! :)

ObscuredUSA
10-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Apart from the rare mercenary dragon you may encounter, wild dragons (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3486) can be encountered in Sssilistra - the southwestern-most realm on the World Map. To travel here, create an Online Kingdom World Map army, and task them to visit this desolate region. Once they have arrived, reselect the army, and from its interface, select the icon of the magnifying glass. Now you're in dragon land! :)

Oh neat.

It would be pretty cool if you can say trap a dragon and take him home. Of course you'd have to make it hard to trap them or rare that they join you. =D

andreicde
10-04-2011, 05:23 PM
did I hunted black dragons?yes. Did I killed a few ? yes. Was it fun? YES!

Gongora
10-04-2011, 06:32 PM
first day I farmed over 50 at least....they are easy....used 10 mounted knights>_>

Novakiller
10-04-2011, 07:34 PM
i wouldn't say they are easy... but sure as hell are fun, i've killed about 6 i think so far, i think its hard to say you farmed over 50!!! lol.. have ta be a lil realistic here because you do need a very good army to do that, and the splash damage the fire balls do is totally emmence!! it'll kill a hell of a lot of your men before you even get to attack them, their fireball range so far is the longest ranged weapon i've seen in the game at 1500. archers at lvl 10 are only 600 and something, tihnk siege weapons are around the 1000 mark in range.

I have found it difficult to gather the full 10k gold you get for killing them, coz the fireballs seem to kill off a lot of my pessants at the very beginning soon as i enter the instances lol... but i haven't lost a lot of units, though a lot of units are practicly dead till i heal them

Konstantin Fomenko
10-04-2011, 08:10 PM
We plan to add additional AI to these Dragons in the near future, so enjoy it while you can. Once these Dragos begin to fly, and use fire-breath special ability allot it`ll become a whole lot challenging.

andreicde
10-04-2011, 08:42 PM
i wouldn't say they are easy... but sure as hell are fun, i've killed about 6 i think so far, i think its hard to say you farmed over 50!!! lol.. have ta be a lil realistic here because you do need a very good army to do that, and the splash damage the fire balls do is totally emmence!! it'll kill a hell of a lot of your men before you even get to attack them, their fireball range so far is the longest ranged weapon i've seen in the game at 1500. archers at lvl 10 are only 600 and something, tihnk siege weapons are around the 1000 mark in range.

I have found it difficult to gather the full 10k gold you get for killing them, coz the fireballs seem to kill off a lot of my pessants at the very beginning soon as i enter the instances lol... but i haven't lost a lot of units, though a lot of units are practicly dead till i heal them

um nova I get 100k easily from dragons in around 20 min max.Also i can kill black dragons in around 4-5 seconds.They aren't challenging at all atm,at least for me.

Novakiller
10-04-2011, 08:42 PM
wanna release any info on how to defeat "FLYING DRAGONS"?? :D

i never thought they were easy though...

how do you get 100k in 20mins? it can take that long to gather up all the gold from 1 black dragon? and you cant leave the area after you kill one or you only get half of the loot

ObscuredUSA
10-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Are you going to fix it so the dragons don't kill half my army while I am in loading screen? This happened to me earlier, it was very annoying.

Gongora
10-05-2011, 09:11 AM
doubt it, the defense lacks so bad on em they will die easy....I know mine does same defense too...dragons are a joke atm sorry to say