PDA

View Full Version : game economy

karamot
10-04-2011, 06:35 AM
personally i think this game economy is crapping totally

cutting wood, stone, gold , and food is good, but really low financed
i mean (sry english)
im orc, and i get pratically full stock of resources from about 1 or 2 lootage
marauders pillage is incredible, and most important, what can i do with all this resources?

pratically im always full gold, cant spend it, rate in which i get gold is 30 time faster then i can spend, except for a terrible mercenary shopping,
but if i can manage a great army of mercenary in few minutes, no sense build all that building and invest in construction....

city capacity is really low, but also if stock bigger, i see no real use for resources, i could just go out with 5 ogres and i can pillage 2000 resources about, in few minutes, and spent it in other soldiers...

i think economy must be revisited completely
it would be nice create an upper map, like travian for xample, where i see other town and can go attack them or trade with other player
this game is online, but really no difference with single player, just pvp mode give a feel of competition

Konstantin Fomenko
10-04-2011, 10:40 AM
City economy really picks up in the late game - once u have 60 workers on your homeland, and lots of economy technology researched. Early to Mid game it`s best to loot, and buy resources with gold.

But I do agree with you - we still need to balance the income rates.