PDA

View Full Version : Orc Cities: Desert, swamp. forest

White935
10-04-2011, 07:32 AM
Do anyone have fully develouped Orc cities in one of these areas ( aka wooden wall is the best they can make right?) i'm curious how each one looks, in style and fashion. so screenshots would be apprichated.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-04-2011, 11:42 AM
I`m guessing few more days before somebody would have fully built up Orc walls. Meanwhile - you can check what fully developed Orc towns look like here: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3934

GPS51
10-04-2011, 01:45 PM
I'm concerned that the desert orcs (i'm currently playing) don't even get a large wooden wall around their perimeter. Seems highly unbalanced vs the 2 stone walls other races get.

Vish_Virtus
10-04-2011, 02:04 PM
I'm concerned that the desert orcs (i'm currently playing) don't even get a large wooden wall around their perimeter. Seems highly unbalanced vs the 2 stone walls other races get.

I wouldn't worry about the walls much, you will at some point deal with the enemy coming in, and that is where the orcs will crush it's ememies. Lets face it Orcs need speed to deal with the Ranged units, you as a orc need to get to melee range fast that is where the orcs are most powerful. And your numbers are very important. in the beta I built about 4 Orc cities, I really like them, I will be starting my Orc city tonight and bounce back and forth to my human city. My only goal is crush Elfs and kill unicorns. And that should be your only goal as well.

All Hail VIRTUS!

GPS51
10-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Well so far my experience of melee with lvl 10 slayers is watching them die while in various formations >< That would be using the shield armor bonus too...They don't seem to break even with swordsmen let alone cav that dies to any unit ><