PDA

View Full Version : Patch # 1.0.3 - Bonus Codes - use em!

Konstantin Fomenko
10-03-2011, 09:15 PM
From all of us at Reverie - we are hoping you are enjoying the game, and thanks for all the kind words on the forums, as well as some great feedback and solid bug reports! Another day - another patch - and tonight`s 1.0.3 enables the Bonus Codes feature as well as fixes several annoying bugs you`ve reported on our forums. So if you have a bonus code or two - go ahead and redeem it in the Marketplace. Keep in mind - right now rewards are local per town, and each code can only be used once. So think this through. We have another great patch on its way tomorrow… see you on the battlefield!

Patch # 1.0.3

:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Enabled Bonus Codes at the Marketplace
-Fixed persistent resources income while away
-All quests with destroying enemy army fixed victory and start-up
-Fixed Labourers and Marauder going idle on reload
-Fixed last cause of the unit cloning issue

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Siege in your town will no longer shoot at invisible targets
-Improved Labourers and Peasants behaviour when wood cutting
-Fixed losing control over your Grand Hut after returning to homeland
-Fixed Rare bug where your main building thinks its done all wall construction when it has not.
-Fixed a few orc techs that where not working properly
-Fixed minor selection bug with downed trees on reload

chanman20
10-03-2011, 09:15 PM
nice patch ^^

Konstantin Fomenko
10-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Also we apologize for doing a hard server take down today. In the future there will be automated 10 minute warning, and your progress will be saved automatically.

GPS51
10-03-2011, 09:17 PM
I dunno... I mean some of us like having most of our stone gone whilst our mounted siege weapons blambo away while we're offline :P ...JK

bearlulzez
10-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Ok, so the orc quests i am not clear on because on the war with humans quest for example i have to speak with other lords in makkada but they don't have marks over them and nothing happens when i click on them, is addressed in the patch?

andreicde
10-03-2011, 09:18 PM
I dunno... I mean some of us like having most of our stone gone whilst our mounted siege weapons blambo away while we're offline :P ...JK

lol blame your dwarf cannon using 50 stones a hit :D. It's dwarves fault for using a super powerful machine using a crazy amount of stones heh.

Boricsmith
10-03-2011, 09:22 PM
Also we apologize for doing a hard server take down today. In the future there will be automated 10 minute warning, and your progress will be saved automatically.
Really sucked not to get the notice. I was in the middle of a fight and was doing well.

Boricsmith
10-03-2011, 09:38 PM
Really sucked not to get the notice. I was in the middle of a fight and was doing well.
great game though!

bearlulzez
10-03-2011, 09:38 PM
The server will be down for 10 min. JK the server will be down for 20 min.

bearlulzez
10-03-2011, 09:49 PM
WELL with all this down time, i got a question of is there going to be a patch tues and at what time.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Ok the patch is nearly out - 5 more minutes guys!

Tomorrow`s patch will be sometimes between 7 and 9 pm EST.

Konstantin Fomenko
10-03-2011, 10:10 PM
And the Severs are back! Patch is live

Alex Walz
10-04-2011, 12:14 AM
Enjoy, and spend that influence wisely!

Brian Shingles
10-04-2011, 07:31 AM
Ok, so the orc quests i am not clear on because on the war with humans quest for example i have to speak with other lords in makkada but they don't have marks over them and nothing happens when i click on them, is addressed in the patch?
Unfortunately I wasn't able to work in the fix for this in the current patch, but it will be in the next patch/update.