PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Javier
07-14-2007, 09:26 PM
Hey guys, I'm Javier from RTS Community (just like The Witch King of Angmar and Darvin). I've started to look forward to DoF, and I might join you guys over here. Over there I run the BFME and C&C3 sections, and these are the RTS games I play the most... also a little CoH.

Hope I'll enjoy my stay here. :)

jap88
07-14-2007, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the DoF forums Javier :) The community is still kind of small as the game isn't too widely known yet but it'll grow, until then we're having some fun and once in a while we sound like inquisitors :p

Doug Bonds
07-15-2007, 02:25 AM
Welcome Javier!!! Hope to see a lot of you and I hope you enjoy it here :) You guys over at RTS Community already have a real nice setup for us and we really appreciate it!!!

The Witch King of Angmar
07-15-2007, 07:26 PM
Hey guys, I'm Javier from RTS Community (just like The Witch King of Angmar and Darvin). I've started to look forward to DoF, and I might join you guys over here. Over there I run the BFME and C&C3 sections, and these are the RTS games I play the most... also a little CoH.

Hope I'll enjoy my stay here. :)

Hooray some else from RTSC came! Hope you like it here Javier.

Ryan Zelazny
07-16-2007, 07:30 AM
Welcome Javier, you'll find that we have multiple people here to answer your questions that check the forums daily, rather than just myself at RTSC.

The Witch King of Angmar
07-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Welcome Javier, you'll find that we have multiple people here to answer your questions that check the forums daily, rather than just myself at RTSC.

Like me! :p

Sharku
07-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Welcome Javier! it's good to see you've taken an interest in this promising game. :D

entvex
07-25-2007, 04:23 AM
HI Javier :D

WhiteHawk
07-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Well, might as well go with the flow =P.
Ahherm, here goes...:

Hello!

=P