PDA

View Full Version : Excessive Resource Gathering [FIXED]

NightWolfSW
10-02-2011, 10:24 PM
So, unless I am just that good, there is a bit of excessive resource gathering going on in my home city. Getting roughly 1 wood a second, and the resource chart is only showing +5.2. Food is +11 and it is more in line.

Not complaining about free resources, but ya, kinda want stone and food to stand a chance in the mix!

Along the same lines, pretty much no resource gathering or building takes place when I am logged out.

Looking forward to seeing this game develop!

Sephriem
10-02-2011, 10:26 PM
They said you get less resource gathering/building when you're offline, I'm not sure how much less (they could have reduced it to 1% the rate and called that "less") :p

GPS51
10-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Yeah I agree the building/resource gathering while offline is either .001% or broken. I had 74 stone last night.. ~10+ hours later I checked after being offline and had ....82...yeah.

andreicde
10-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Yeah I agree the building/resource gathering while offline is either .001% or broken. I had 74 stone last night.. ~10+ hours later I checked after being offline and had ....82...yeah.

maybe it's on purpose.it wouldn't make any sense to et resources while offline anyway.

kyranzor
10-03-2011, 04:44 AM
The problem can also be that your storage runs out overnight, like you have a massive overload of food, and therefore your stone/wood whatever cannot increase. It get's stuck because of the imbalance in income. It was very annoying in beta

Konstantin Fomenko
10-03-2011, 11:20 AM
We are fixing this tonight guys!

NightWolfSW
10-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Confirmed the numbers. Seems to be much more effective and accurate overall now.

Kudos to the team!

Cyroch
01-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Sorry to bump this topic, but what is it with the offline resource gathering? I read somewhere resources are meant to be gathered even when being offline. But I logged out yesterday night, logged back in this evening and had exactly the same amount of resources as before. And my storage isn't full, it's not even half filled. And yet the first thing I here is: 'You can't store any more resources'...
So am I missing something here? Or is it meant to be that way?

Konstantin Fomenko
01-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Cyroch,

We can confirm that offline gathering works as intended, however the are several things to consider. One resources cap for all resources is combined. So make sure you are not looking at each resources separately and comparing to the resources cap.

Second - make sure your income over minute indicators show at least +5. Anything lower than that is really slow to accumulate.

And also - if you logged our and started to build new housing and logged in and that housing have completed (and in turn increased your storage capacity) your offline resources gathering would only expand to the old storage capacity.

However - if it`s none of these 3 and this happens again, it could be some new bug we are not aware of. If so posting Log1.txt file would help us track this down.

Cyroch
01-19-2012, 12:12 PM
I double checked and its non of these 3. My resource cap is maxed and I look at the overall used capacity. My productions ar at least +7, max +18, so after 8 hours I usually should see a difference I presume.

I will check again after logging off tonight.
How do I get this Log1 file (How to create/where to find)