PDA

View Full Version : Patch # 1.0.2 - Clone Wars!

Konstantin Fomenko
10-02-2011, 09:26 PM
And we are back with our second patch! Half a patch really - as we`ll be rolling out a much bigger patch tomorrow evening. The focus of today`s patch are Clones - Hero Clones, Unit Clones e.t.c. In addition we`ve included a large number of smaller fixes. Check the [Patch] tab for details. Today`s solution for cloning bugs will help effected players recover their armies, however - we`ll have to wait for tomorrow`s patch to introduce a final solution. In addition we`ll be adding Bonus Codes to the game tomorrow as well as a large number of minor bug fixes, and major balance adjustment.

Patch # 1.0.2

:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed the bug with Hero unit cloning inside the armies
-Any previous cloned heroes inside the armies automatically removed
-Fixed Discard Units problem - allowing discarding thousands of units without lag
-Automatic discarding of cloned units. Keep in mind this is a temp feature until tomorrow, once the issue is fixed for good.
-Fixed issue with units training in buildings disappearing if player switches to World Map view

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-No more ghost peasants/labourers e.t.c from now on, we still need to remove once already present
-Horse Cart is now targetable by enemies.
-Fixed a problem with incomplete Human Gatehouse Upgrades.
-Fixed a bug with Peasant and Labourer Wood Cutting when near inaccessible trees.
-Crossbowmen do 25% less damage and only in Piercing damage not crushing damage.
-Fixed a bug with Deer not migrating into the middle of the map to be hunted by Orcs
-Heroes gain xp 25% slower
-Fixed a possible out of sync issue and Error with Orc Marauders.
-Fixed stone wall platforms disappearing on each log-out

bearlulzez
10-02-2011, 09:36 PM
lol best patch name ever

chanman20
10-02-2011, 09:50 PM
yay you guys are the best keep up the good work ^^

GPS51
10-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Yeah all I can see when i read that post is the clone wars cd from way back when.

Safey18
10-02-2011, 09:53 PM
oh man my 5k crossbowman are going to be hating on you when I tell them they got nerfed xD seriously though it sucks they got nerfed :( oh well