PDA

View Full Version : Game not running as well?

Safey18
10-02-2011, 08:38 PM
I have been playing since release and in the first couple days the game ran smooth and I could enter/exit quests without any troubles at all. Now it seems I'm always lagging with things jumping around and crashing on entering/exiting quests or PvP. Has this been happening to anyone else or has it just gone down hill for me?

Konstantin Fomenko
10-02-2011, 09:28 PM
We think this happened course of additional logging we included to diagnose some bugs. We have just released a patch that might have fixed this issue for you.

If not - can you confirm how big did your town get by now, and how many units/armies do you have? This could be another reason - we still have some optimization to do:)

Safey18
10-02-2011, 09:31 PM
We think this happened course of additional logging we included to diagnose some bugs. We have just released a patch that might have fixed this issue for you.

If not - can you confirm how big did your town get by now, and how many units/armies do you have? This could be another reason - we still have some optimization to do:)

haha WELL i have a full stone wall around my city with pop cap at 90 and most building spots taken. My city has the full 90 batallions in it and about another 300 battalions on the map. So thats over 7k troops i guess. Maybe I should delete some soldiers?

Konstantin Fomenko
10-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Most likely it`s the units inside your homecity that`s lagging:( With time we`ll get a chance to improve this performance.

ThatguyAds1298
10-03-2011, 05:28 AM
Hmm when im out in the 'view area' mode i tend to lag a bit when moving my army around, the game sort of jumps a bit, Not game ruining but just thought id drop it in here, I have no lag in town though strangely.