PDA

View Full Version : 88 minutes

ash12181987
10-14-2008, 11:28 AM
Okay, a friend showed me this movie not too long ago, and due to my surprise I honestly have to throw this out.

IMO the movie was good, no, not movie of the year good. Just good. Entertaining. Generally worth sitting through, but not something that will be remembered in 20 years for setting the world on fire. It was kind of a suspense-lite, the evil bad guy wasn't even that cliche, you honestly had to question him a few times, as to his guilt... well until the story gets into full swing.

The thing I'm conflicted on here is the movies reception. It's gotten terrible reviews, I believe it even got a 5% on RottenTomatoes, due to what they thought was shallow characterization, and loose psychological basis. Now while Pachino wont set the world on fire with this one, don't listen to that. It's a firm movie, that shouldn't go ignored if you like a more Action-oriented suspense movie.

Esculas the Mighty
10-14-2008, 05:10 PM
i dont listen to credits anymore
nor mass media cant trust it

if i can find it online ill give it a view

Joseph Visscher
10-14-2008, 11:59 PM
I love it, don't fully remember it much at all seen as I saw it like 2 months before it came out (don't ask how, long story), but I know how it made me felt at the time after watching it "Woah that movie was frikken cool!"